Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Books and Publications (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   My throughts of Phil Gordans DVD and Little green book. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=161826)

steamboatin 07-17-2006 09:19 AM

Re: My throughts of Phil Gordans DVD and Little green book.

The only problem with foreigners is they are too foreign.

LordBaldrick 07-17-2006 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
May I suggest that you edit your writing at 5.25pm rather than 5.25am! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not know if you have noticed it, but US isn't the whole world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, I think you missed the point. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe so but I think you missed his, see my post right above yours. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I along with everyone else gave up on his point about 3 lines in! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

TimsterToo 07-18-2006 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
May I suggest that you edit your writing at 5.25pm rather than 5.25am! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, I think you missed the point. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe so but I think you missed his, see my post right above yours. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I along with everyone else gave up on his point about 3 lines in! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, fair enough [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I do think that in general the non native English speaking contributers (like myself) should be given a break. He did make an effort to inform us about something he watched and I for one appreciate it.

If people would get banned for bad grammar and spelling most of the people on this forum would be gone, including the owners! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I guess that I'm just trying to say: He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.

And on that note, on to more productive threads the lot of ye! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Rob-L 07-18-2006 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what you mean by either of these comments.

1) The server stamps the post time with it's local time I believe. If I recall I made that post around 8 am my local time.

2) Did I say anything about the U.S. or any other country in my post? No, I did not.

3) I commend your effort to communicate in a language that is not your native tounge, but I am having trouble understanding what your issue is. Respond if you wish, but I'm bored of you and this post.

OtZman 07-21-2006 07:48 PM

How many pages is the Little Green Book?

DocMartin 07-21-2006 10:26 PM

286 pages, but that's just a wild guess.

deacsoft 07-21-2006 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
286 pages, but that's just a wild guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a bad guess. That's correct. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

OtZman 07-21-2006 11:45 PM

I have the audio book version of this book. It consists of 40 tracks with about 3.5 hours playtime in total.

Am I just a slow reader, or does it seem like the audio book version is shorter than the book? Would certainly take me more than 3.5 hours to read 286 pages. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

thekiller 07-22-2006 03:54 PM

Its a mediocre viewpoint.

deacsoft 07-22-2006 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I just a slow reader, or does it seem like the audio book version is shorter than the book? Would certainly take me more than 3.5 hours to read 286 pages. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

His writing style is excellent and is very easy to read.