Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Official Midge "I hate the USA and also Christians" Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=543159)

vulturesrow 11-10-2007 08:55 PM

Re: Official Midge \"I hate the USA and also Christians\" Thread

I bow down to your genius. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BluffTHIS! 11-10-2007 09:02 PM

You know this also brings to mind that perhaps there are many others, especially certain eurotrash, who feel as if they have a huge stake in American politics, with some attendant rights. So perhaps what we need is an international treaty whereby citizens of differing countries can trade their voting rights. Like Midge could still be an Aussie citizen (err well "subject" since he has an 80 year old British monarch to bend the knee to), and trade voting rights with me. That way he could vote loony democrat left in US elections while never leaving the down under, and I from my perch in the repub heartland whose vote is just wasted on top of other repubs, could instead vote Conservative party in Aussie to keep in the monarchy and keep those independent republic idiots out of power in Kangaroo Land. How's that sound?

2/325Falcon 11-10-2007 09:04 PM

You missed the one where Australia sells uranium to India but it's all America's fault. Nuketarding.

BluffTHIS! 11-10-2007 09:08 PM

Let me just note for the record that I love Australia and regard them as a firm and important ally, which feeling seems to be reciprocated by most Australians. Maybe Midge and his ilk should work to set up an independent republic in Tasmania so they can be part of the majority in the country where they live.

ALawPoker 11-10-2007 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You missed the one where Australia sells uranium to India but it's all America's fault. Nuketarding.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I forgot about that one. Vintage.

VayaConDios 11-10-2007 09:14 PM

MuffThis,

If you wanted to tell Midge that you hate America and/or Christians, couldn't you have done so via pm?

CallMeIshmael 11-10-2007 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MuffThis,

If you wanted to tell Midge that you hate America and/or Christians, couldn't you have done so via pm?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what level this is on. I hope its not the first.

BT,

nice thread. Midge blows.

Also, is Midge black? Not that it matters, but someoene said he thought he was to me today over IM

Borodog 11-10-2007 09:25 PM

This is a insult to black people everywhere. Ban for racism, 1 day suspended sentence imo.

CallMeIshmael 11-10-2007 09:29 PM

boro,

if you can go around supporting a racist for president (RedBean, Midge, QED), then I think 2p2 would be pretty hypocrtical to ban me here.

Though, you certainly are more knowledgable in this area than I.

Borodog 11-10-2007 09:37 PM

My judgement is blinded by my love of genocidal racists and self-loathing anti-lesbian Jews.