Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   *** OFFICIAL HOTTEST 2+2er NOMINATION THREAD *** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=542053)

Georgia Avenue 11-09-2007 10:57 AM

Re: *** OFFICIAL HOTTEST 2+2er NOMINATION THREAD ***

No she doesn't. AFAIK this is a moot contest for the chicks, since only Octopi and FFK really still post here, and they are probably loathe to go HUHU.

Anyway, wtf is up with the "maybe" on the 30+ division? If I have to compete against teenagers, I'd rather not be embarrassed.

So I'll only participate if DBZ nominates me. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

CappyAA 11-09-2007 11:00 AM

Alright alright - I'll nominate Miss Chris only b/c no one else besides FFK and Octopi have been mentioned yet.

I'll also nominate GA. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Gildwulf 11-09-2007 11:00 AM

i nominate ga and ddy for the oldschool 30+ division

CappyAA 11-09-2007 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
btw, does tennenbaum still post much on 2p2??

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think so - I think she has a man so she doesn't bother herself with us interweb degens. She was awesome too.

Suigin406 11-09-2007 11:03 AM

sux, she was a good poster with solid looks ldo

Fast Food Knight 11-09-2007 11:03 AM

I don't like that only contestants can post pics of themselves. I think any pic posted on twoplustwo of someone that you want to nominate should be fair game... then, that person can either accept or decline the nomination.

mbillie1 11-09-2007 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't like that only contestants can post pics of themselves. I think any pic posted on twoplustwo of someone that you want to nominate should be fair game... then, that person can either accept or decline the nomination.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. PM me some pics of you to post ldo.

I'll actually consider entering this just to get the ball rolling (albeit with little to no chance to win) fwiw, if I can convince someone in the office to take pictures of me today (since I happen to look particularly good today, haha)

Fast Food Knight 11-09-2007 11:06 AM

I have seen pics and agree.

I NOMINATE MBILLIE

Suigin406 11-09-2007 11:06 AM

i'd join...to provide the humour

solids 11-09-2007 11:07 AM

Yawn.

Considering that 2 out of the 3 hottest females on 2p2 don't post here anymore, this is going to be a massive blowout. Hottest male will likely be closer, but who gives a [censored] about that category? This whole thing is stupid, imo.