Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Tony Romowned!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=300636)

Dynasty 01-07-2007 03:46 PM

Re: Tony Romowned!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"what a fraud he was"

Why was he a fraud?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cause ESPN did everything short of saying he was Joe Montana and Jesus combined?

[/ QUOTE ]
That doesn't make him a fraud.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it make ESPN a fraud?

tdarko 01-07-2007 03:50 PM

Jack Bando,

Once again how on earth does that make him (Tony Romo) a fraud? Please someone answer this question b/c I find it hilarious when someone gets white hot, the media, yes the MEDIA, like the media always does are the ones that blow it out of proportion and then when the poor sap comes down to earth everyone rails on the player as if he has anything to do with what has happened around him. All he did was play his best every week, how is that being a fraud? So once again, answer that.

ThaSaltCracka 01-07-2007 04:51 PM

The rise and fall of Tony Romo has been insane.

The X-Factor 01-07-2007 04:51 PM

I heart this thread!

blackjack777 01-07-2007 05:03 PM

Still, Romo did more in what, six starts? Than most QBs do in a career.

Plus he banged some hot chicks.

(I believe he made the Pro Bowl after only 6 starts)

CharlieDontSurf 01-07-2007 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jack Bando,

Once again how on earth does that make him (Tony Romo) a fraud? Please someone answer this question b/c I find it hilarious when someone gets white hot, the media, yes the MEDIA, like the media always does are the ones that blow it out of proportion and then when the poor sap comes down to earth everyone rails on the player as if he has anything to do with what has happened around him. All he did was play his best every week, how is that being a fraud? So once again, answer that.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not a fraud..he's a backup QB

RacersEdge 01-07-2007 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jack Bando,

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he no pro-bowler, that's for sure.

lozen 01-07-2007 09:21 PM

If you blame romo for that loss your forgetting a bunch of other sto boot including MR Owens.

Question is can he get over it

fingokra 01-07-2007 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Still, Romo did more in what, six starts? Than most QBs do in a career.

Plus he banged some hot chicks.

(I believe he made the Pro Bowl after only 6 starts)

[/ QUOTE ]

This last line is why he is a fraud. Maybe not by his on doings but a fraud none the less.

T-God 01-07-2007 10:01 PM

I don't think you know what fraud means