Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=533875)

runningmarvel 10-29-2007 01:59 PM

Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

[ QUOTE ]
TR from the person who rated their first time a 10, plz.

[/ QUOTE ]
has to be DS, voted a 10, cuz he hasn't got anything to compare to, DUCY?

solids 10-29-2007 02:00 PM

traz-- LOL. What a hilarious and pathetic story. I hope you got a the chance to redeem yourself somewhere down the line with that chick. Either way, funny stuff, but oh well who cares, right? [censored] happens.

My first time: senior year in high school, I started "dating" this sophomore. We would basically just hook up a lot, then part ways. She was kindof a whore. Oh well.

Anyway, it was New Years Eve and we all went to a party. We meet up and proceed to get incredibly wasted. Back at her place (her parents were out at some other party), we start hooking up, and the next thing I know, I'm chowing on some box. After a while, she pulls me up and says, "So uhhh, do you want me to just give you head, or do you want to have sex?" It was very romantic. I chose the latter.

She then went to her parent's room and stole a condom out of their drawer. We go at it for a while, and then I suddenly had to piss due to all the beer I drank earlier. I throw the condom out and pissed. She went back to her parent's room, stole another condom, and we went back to work. Fifteen minutes down the line, I had to piss again. Wtf... When I came back, she told me her parents were out of condoms. Great. She then makes a fantastic suggestion: "Well, we could always just raw dog it." I was wasted, so fine by me.

We go for a while, I pull out, all is well. Overall: 7/10. Also, I think I may have opened up Pandora's Box (no pun intended), as she ended up banging half the school after I graduated.

JereLock 10-29-2007 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
traz-- LOL. What a hilarious and pathetic story. I hope you got a the chance to redeem yourself somewhere down the line with that chick. Either way, funny stuff, but oh well who cares, right? [censored] happens.

My first time: senior year in high school, I started "dating" this sophomore. We would basically just hook up a lot, then part ways. She was kindof a whore. Oh well.

Anyway, it was New Years Eve and we all went to a party. We meet up and proceed to get incredibly wasted. Back at her place (her parents were out at some other party), we start hooking up, and the next thing I know, I'm chowing on some box. After a while, she pulls me up and says, "So uhhh, do you want me to just give you head, or do you want to have sex?" It was very romantic. I chose the latter.

She then went to her parent's room and stole a condom out of their drawer. We go at it for a while, and then I suddenly had to piss due to all the beer I drank earlier. I throw the condom out and pissed. She went back to her parent's room, stole another condom, and we went back to work. Fifteen minutes down the line, I had to piss again. Wtf... When I came back, she told me her parents were out of condoms. Great. She then makes a fantastic suggestion: "Well, we could always just raw dog it." I was wasted, so fine by me.

We go for a while, I pull out, all is well. Overall: 7/10. Also, I think I may have opened up Pandora's Box (no pun intended), as she ended up banging half the school after I graduated.

[/ QUOTE ]
poidh

no virgin goes for a total of like 40 minutes... lies

XXXNoahXXX 10-29-2007 02:11 PM

My first time was with a girl that I had met only a week prior and had gotten my first BJ from. Apparently years of furiously masturbating my way through middle school had built up a tolerance which was further compounded by alcohol, and I was pounding away.

After like ten minutes of missionary pounding, I started to think "wtf, is she going to think its weird that I taking this long?" (she didn't know it was my first time, by the way) So I pretended to come and then got up and threw out the condom.

It was definitely not a magical moment.

solids 10-29-2007 02:15 PM

^^^
I actually went longer than this. Keep in mind that I was damn near blacked out. Believe it or not (not many people do), but that's what happened.

After my first time, I had really unrealistic expectations for future sex sessions.

scpi10 10-29-2007 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TR from the person who rated their first time a 10, plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

tarheeljks 10-29-2007 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
poidh

no virgin goes for a total of like 40 minutes... lies

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe not 40 min, but they can last if they beat off frequently enough

Alobar 10-29-2007 02:18 PM

I was raped by a fat girl. I gave it a 2. I didnt get an STD so thats the only thing that saved it from being a 1.

traz 10-29-2007 02:21 PM

With regards to virgins lasting long time:

I had a BJ prior to my first time having sex, and after at least 15-20 minutes, I wasn't able to finish. The combined experiences lead me to believe I was sexually doomed for the rest of my life. But anyways, not all virgins splooge quickly. I'm thinking it had something to do with chronic masturbation.

CallMeIshmael 10-29-2007 02:22 PM

Kinda surprised we're this many posts in, and no one has said "my first time was in your mom's bed too"