Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Ultimate Bet Owes Me 20k (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=274026)

Eagles 12-03-2006 03:56 PM

Re: Ultimate Bet Owes Me 20k

This sucks, I really hope this works out for you.

FatalError 12-03-2006 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
isnt it funny how its always guys with 1600 posts who start this kinda thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this funny?

[/ QUOTE ]

levels

Miyogi 12-03-2006 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
isnt it funny how its always guys with 1600 posts who start this kinda thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this funny?

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost 5K posts and you don't get the joke? Now that is funny!

Statutory 12-03-2006 05:52 PM

Ive sent UB ~6 emails in my career. Zero replies.

Slim Pickens 12-03-2006 06:21 PM

Did you use Neteller? There isn't a reason you've ever had another Neteller account, is there? UB's cashouts can really get screwed up if there's another Neteller account registered to your name and and whatever email address you have registered with UB, but isn't your active Neteller account.

Kyle 12-03-2006 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a shame that the site with the best and fastest software gives little or no attention to cashouts and customer support.

It shows in their player volume.

Sand 12-03-2006 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have had a cashout pending with UltimateBet for 3 weeks in the amount of $8,000. This cashout has yet to clear and they haven't answered any of my emails in reguards to why this cashout wasn't cleared.

Yesterday when I tried to log on to my UB account I get the error message "player name not found", when I type in my username/password. If I type in a incorrect password I merely get an incorrect password error. I’ve heard from some friends this what happens when you get an account closed.

UB has not responded to any of emails, and they do not have a phone number listed. I am getting extremely worried.

If anyone has any suggestions or a way of contacting UB through anything other then email let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have a RB affiliate they may be of assistance. Other than that I don't know (and it is worrisome that they would do this with no contact whatsoever).

HeavilyArmed 12-03-2006 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I’ve heard from some friends this what happens when you get an account closed.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a tell.

Gregg777 12-03-2006 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a shame that the site with the best and fastest software gives little or no attention to cashouts and customer support.

It shows in their player volume.

[/ QUOTE ]

sunkist8 12-03-2006 10:46 PM

I have the same problem, although they are answering my emails but won't tell me what the problem is. I have had a cashout pending for 3 1/2 weeks now for 10k, all they have told me is since I requested a large amount it is going thru a audit, but won't tell me when its going to be completed. It's ridiculous that I have had my account for almost 2 years now, they have raised my deposit limits so many times since I have a perfect track record with them for depositing but they are taking this long? Hopefully the same thing doesn't happen to me as did to you. I have must deposited 30-40k onto the site thru the years and this is like my 2nd time cashing out. So quick to take my money but so hesitant to payout?