Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Poker Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   I recorded a 2-7 TDL video (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=265761)

DeathDonkey 11-22-2006 03:52 AM

Re: I recorded a 2-7 TDL video

[ QUOTE ]
comments as i go along:

3:30 is this a value bet with 87643? I THOUGHT SO AT THE TIME

10:30 you cap 98432 with one draw to go, villain stands pat and you don't break the 9? don't get this. I WAS OOP AND STOOD PAT FIRST HOPING HE WOULD BREAK

12:00 mountain becomes a molehill.. i think you were just tilting on this hand as it went on. I DIDNT THINK IT WAS TILT AT ALL, I GOT STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH A NUT DRAW

23:00 do snows really work at this level? i might have just dropped the 42 since it looks like they had "call any" checked. I THINK SNOWS WORK GREAT AT LOW LIMITS

early on were you trying to c/r on the end with 76532? this is when it was HU, just a few minutes in. OF COURSE

[/ QUOTE ]

-DeathDonkey

neverforgetlol 11-22-2006 03:55 AM

the caps make you sound angry [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

on snowing, they were just calling so fast i didn't see a point.

2461Badugi 11-22-2006 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

12:00 mountain becomes a molehill.. i think you were just tilting on this hand as it went on. I DIDNT THINK IT WAS TILT AT ALL, I GOT STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH A NUT DRAW

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about during the hand, but you definitely tilted afterwards.

*TT* 11-22-2006 04:04 AM

First hand - just call the raise, there is no value in a 3-bet with 345xx. Second round - fine. Third round - check it through, he is drawing to one card, betting here has little value in the long run when you both have a 1 card draw on the prior round, even with a solid draw such as 2345 (which is a second tier 1 card draw because catching a 6 kills everything) - especially out of position.

I like this a lot, when my move is done I will post a video too... I know I don't always play perfect (TD makes me a tilty spaz sometimes)so it should be very interesting.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

DeathDonkey 11-22-2006 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I can argue with you forever about my mindset during the play of the hands but it means nothing. Now I'm sad the audio commentary didn't record (I was speaking into my mic the entire time explaining things and talking about the game) and I'm sure you could tell from that I was anything but tilty. 5/10 just isn't going to do that to me.

-DeathDonkey

*TT* 11-22-2006 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Donkey might get spazzy at times, but he rarely tilts.. its one of his best qualities as a poker player, he is very even keeled... few things bother him.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

2461Badugi 11-22-2006 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Donkey might get spazzy at times, but he rarely tilts.. its one of his best qualities as a poker player, he is very even keeled... few things bother him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you can repeat this after seeing the hands in question. Because I'd like to hear how you justify them.

I finally saw a hand I really like, 131608 where DD breaks to the reverse freeze.

2461Badugi 11-22-2006 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Well I can argue with you forever about my mindset during the play of the hands but it means nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can come up with any way the 345 SB hand makes the slightest bit of sense, I'll yield.

DeathDonkey 11-22-2006 04:34 AM

345 sb hand: CO LAGgish type opens, I 3 bet in SB, not standard? Then I peel after the BB LAG caps and everyone draws two and the pot is big? That's the worst example of tilt you can find? I played many hands worse than that one.

Hand 131608 where I break the 98: The funny thing about this hand that you would have heard with audio is he had J98 so I broke the winner anyway.

-DeathDonkey

2461Badugi 11-22-2006 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
345 sb hand: CO LAGgish type opens, I 3 bet in SB, not standard?

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is standard, it's no wonder you guys have such massive swings. Good God.