Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   WSOP E Real Bracelet or Not? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=497758)

ClockWyze 09-10-2007 01:39 PM

Re: WSOP E Real Bracelet or Not?

If Bracelets won before 2003 count as bracelets.. then these sure as hell count

Zetack 09-10-2007 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ Americans saying it isn't!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, thet want to move the World Series to Europe next year, I'll be happy to count every bracelet won as a genuine world series of poker bracelet.

But this is a different event. The WSOP is over for the year. These are bracelets for something else. Call em WSOP-E braceltes if you want, but its a different fricken tournament...

--Zetack

Wolverine 09-10-2007 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There were 105 entries in the HORSE tournament. In that field were 98 bracelets. It had probarbly the toughest tournament field in recent history. It also had a better structure than even the $50k HORSE. Definately a "real" bracelet.

[/ QUOTE ]

FortWorthJim 09-10-2007 02:55 PM

The better question is, where is everyone? The fields for the HORSE and PLO were tiny.

I can understand HORSE, since the stud games might not be as well-known in Europe (they are barely known to the public at large here), but I thought PLO was Europe's game of the continent.

Run some satellites, or something.

Enervate 09-10-2007 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The better question is, where is everyone? The fields for the HORSE and PLO were tiny.

I can understand HORSE, since the stud games might not be as well-known in Europe (they are barely known to the public at large here), but I thought PLO was Europe's game of the continent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly do not know why the satellites were on Betfair and not an 'open to all site' like FTP',stars, UB?

CASHius-Clay 09-10-2007 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly do not know why the satellites were on Betfair and not an 'open to all site' like FTP',stars, UB?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe because Betfair is the main sponsor of the WSOP Europe.

And I think the Bracelets should definetly count. Maybe the toughest fields ever in one tournament of the WSOP.

K21 09-10-2007 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DeuceHigh13 09-10-2007 03:13 PM

Maybe they should start handing out bracelets for all the WSOP circuit events also, since it has the WSOP name on it.

AKoffsuit 09-10-2007 03:16 PM

I'm a EU citizen and don't think it's a real one at all

CincyLady 09-10-2007 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, thet want to move the World Series to Europe next year, I'll be happy to count every bracelet won as a genuine world series of poker bracelet.

But this is a different event. The WSOP is over for the year. These are bracelets for something else. Call em WSOP-E braceltes if you want, but its a different fricken tournament...

--Zetack

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought they gave out a Ring instead, to the WSOPCE winners, is this not the case for the one in Europe?