Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   full tilt poker strongely recommends not using pokertracker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=367062)

Petomane 03-29-2007 01:04 PM

Re: full tilt poker strongely recommends not using pokertracker

You import hands AFTER your session. Aids should be banned during play by all sites - let's make it a level playing field.

bluesbassman 03-29-2007 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how does one do their taxes at the end of the year without PT or PO?

[/ QUOTE ]

I play so poorly, I only lose money.

KurtSF 03-29-2007 01:13 PM

It depends on the sites Terms and Conditions. If they are allowed, it _IS_ a level playing field.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I was a winning player before I had PT and a HUD, and if they're taken away I still will be. But if you don't use them don't say the playingfield isn't level when you choose to play in a game that allows them.

mattw 03-29-2007 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It depends on the sites Terms and Conditions. If they are allowed, it _IS_ a level playing field.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I was a winning player before I had PT and a HUD, and if they're taken away I still will be. But if you don't use them don't say the playingfield isn't level when you choose to play in a game that allows them.

[/ QUOTE ]

perhaps it time for the sites to step up and say use your [censored] brain to play unassisted by software.

dlk9s 03-29-2007 01:33 PM

I think another argument about this subject is a wonderful idea.

KurtSF 03-29-2007 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

perhaps it time for the sites to step up and say use your [censored] brain to play unassisted by software.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some do, some don't. Having a choice is nice.

KurtSF 03-29-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think another argument about this subject is a wonderful idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

God, you're right. I'm sorry.

On topic, its retarded for FTP to recommend not using PT when their software is the resource hog.

RikaKazak 03-29-2007 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some do, some don't. Having a choice is nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, sometimes I actually feel like 1-2 tabling and playing without software...so I play somewhere like cakepoker (don't say wsex, cause everyone has a hud there now)

Other times I just feel like playing 12 tables and sitting and griding, times like that I'll play stars. (I need a hud to 12 table)

I like having a choice.

testaaja 03-29-2007 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
GOD READING THIS MAKES ME WANT TO STRANGLE THE INCOMPETENT IGNORANT IDIOTS THAT WORK AT THAT COMPANY

YEAH A PROGRAM THAT PARSES [censored] TEXT FILES WHILE YOU PLAY POKER IS EXACTLY WHY YOUR SOFTWARE IS HOGGING 100% OF THE CPU WHEN IT WORKS FINE WITH ANY OTHER POKER SITE

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

[/ QUOTE ]
Amen.

AKnoGood 03-29-2007 02:26 PM

I am done with full tilt. I contribute around 5000 in rake each month and I will go to pokerstars where they have better software and customer service.