Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Grade the killer's plays. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381482)

pokergrader 04-18-2007 02:09 AM

Re: Grade the killer\'s plays.

Pretty distrubing, although the ending of Mr. Brownstone was quite a twist.

I would give him an F, but at least he put in the effort to format everything correctly so I give him a D.

ybother 04-18-2007 02:10 AM

The copy I saw had reader comments, and they flamed someone for posting that his writing style was lacking senior level skills. In any case they are both horrendous on muliple levels.

Paul B. 04-18-2007 02:24 AM

Wow, these plays look like they came straight out of a Korean gangster comedy, which are really popular in Korea. Threatening people with physical harm is common but it's supposed to taken very lightly and this kid obviously took it too far.

esad 04-18-2007 02:33 AM

What's the over/under in months before some advant-grade "artist" stages these plays?

I'd say 9 months. 6 is too soon, but 9 I could see. You know it will happen eventually.

NapoleonDolemite 04-18-2007 03:09 AM

I'd like to think maybe he was just leveling them all- something like "I'll write the most retarded piece of crap any of these rich kids have ever seen, and they'll still humor me and act like it has some artistic value". Which is probably what happened sadly (the humoring part).

But in reality I think this guy was just a sociopath+moron and this is all he had to offer. I suppose seeing movies like Silence of the Lambs and stuff like that there is some sort of expectation that the psycopath is a tormented genius who mis-stepped somewhere along the line and began misusing his intellect for evil. The reality is the guy was an utter moron, and a sick one at that.

He was also a senior English Major at a major university.

bluef0x 04-18-2007 03:17 AM

How did he even get to senior status? Why do we give passing grades to retards? Ugh..

donkeylove 04-18-2007 03:17 AM

I think if Dom does a little work on the script, Richard McBeef could be a big hit for Vivid.

TheJubilantMale 04-18-2007 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think this is teh type of stuff KKF was getting at when almost everyone of you called him a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is KKF? Seen it elsewhere too...

Tennenbaum 04-18-2007 12:00 PM

They're horribly written and lame.

Tennenbaum 04-18-2007 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Mr. Hui, what you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent paper were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational piece of literature. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

[/ QUOTE ]

nice reference.