Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Possibly ignored AP cheating acct (modnote: nah) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=537760)

ibluffoldladies 11-03-2007 07:54 PM

Re: Possibly ignored AP cheating acct: SPONSOR

[ QUOTE ]
What is some of your problems? Unless you played in the games where this happened, who the hell cares. I am not searching for referees in the NBA who cheat, but I could investigate for hours on end and come up with something. Why? I may bet on an NBA game, but I am not a ref nor do I have the right to legally pursue them. Do you want me to send you a Super Nintendo? Would that keep you content? Getting others in trouble for something that didn't personally affect you is gay. You are beating a horse on a respirator. AP should ahve given you your money back. You care way too much about stuff that 99.9% of the world does not care about. Become a detective or investigator and be productive, research things that have real life consequences. Any harm done should have been fixed. If not, discuss that.

[/ QUOTE ]

please, never post again. You're a complete idiot.

pokergrader 11-03-2007 07:54 PM

Re: Dan,

If he was smart enough to lose the hands at the beginning to ensure action, why wouldn't he also have been smart enough to have losing sessions?

Or do you think he would play for real, and if he lost he would load up the superuser observer account and win it all back?

c4mg 11-03-2007 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What is some of your problems? Unless you played in the games where this happened, who the hell cares. I am not searching for referees in the NBA who cheat, but I could investigate for hours on end and come up with something. Why? I may bet on an NBA game, but I am not a ref nor do I have the right to legally pursue them. Do you want me to send you a Super Nintendo? Would that keep you content? Getting others in trouble for something that didn't personally affect you is gay. You are beating a horse on a respirator. AP should ahve given you your money back. You care way too much about stuff that 99.9% of the world does not care about. Become a detective or investigator and be productive, research things that have real life consequences. Any harm done should have been fixed. If not, discuss that.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let it go. Let it go...

c4mg 11-03-2007 07:57 PM

Also, posting stuff from "memory" is just stupid. Get the facts down and then present your case.

Tuco 11-03-2007 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, posting stuff from "memory" is just stupid. Get the facts down and then present your case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, thank god you're here to keep us under control. What should I have for dinner?

crashjr 11-03-2007 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

***You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.***

Quoting this idiot frustrates this feature. Please stop doing it. For my sanity. Please.

Slider 11-03-2007 08:01 PM

I still haven't gotten money back from Graycat. Gotta call them today.

c4mg 11-03-2007 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, thank god you're here to keep us under control. What should I have for dinner?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anthrax

ibluffoldladies 11-03-2007 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I still haven't gotten money back from Graycat. Gotta call them today.

[/ QUOTE ]

please keep us updated on their responses. Also, be an a-hole on the phone. Get your money.

[Deleted User] 11-03-2007 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't think losing tens of thousands of dollars has real life consequences? what world do you live in?