Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Auburn Vs. K-State (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=489431)

Mr. Mojo31 08-30-2007 09:54 AM

Re: Auburn Vs. K-State

Sorry about the posting this in the wrong thread...

Auburn has what, nine starters returning from one of the best defenses in the country last year? Meanwhile K-State showed game after game that it has problems hanging onto the ball.

If Auburn had any offensive proficiency I think this is a blow-out. As it stands:

28-6

Austiger 08-30-2007 10:40 AM

Mojo- Off the top of my head I can think of 4 def. starters gone from last year, plus all our kickers. But yes, I expect us to be top 10 maybe top 5 defense in the country. D-line should be one of the best and the secondary is pretty deep. LB is the big question, although Blackmon should be all-conference.

FootballMan 08-30-2007 11:11 AM

Re: Auburn Vs. K-State *DELETED*

Post deleted by Performify

sweetwater 08-30-2007 11:15 AM

I am concerned about the depth at LB too but if they stay healthy they'll be okay. I'm very excited about Tray lining up at mike and I think that Craig Stevens is going to be a stud. Bo Harris isn't exactly a true freshman, he prepped for year a Milford and has a college-ready body.

I'm worried about the depth at tailback more to be honest. I'm hoping the Lester thing is just one game but jesus what a terrible time for this to happen, we really need Tristan Davis to get healthy.

Aus.. what do you think of Etheridge beating out Eric Brock for the SS job? I'm partial to Brock since I had a class with him freshman year and he was a cool dude and the fact that I thought he was one of our more steady players on defense last year.

Also for bettors.. I'd probably stay away from this game..

rsigley 08-30-2007 11:37 AM

how do you report footballman's post for spam

got affiliate link in there

Austiger 08-30-2007 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am concerned about the depth at LB too but if they stay healthy they'll be okay. I'm very excited about Tray lining up at mike and I think that Craig Stevens is going to be a stud. Bo Harris isn't exactly a true freshman, he prepped for year a Milford and has a college-ready body.

I'm worried about the depth at tailback more to be honest. I'm hoping the Lester thing is just one game but jesus what a terrible time for this to happen, we really need Tristan Davis to get healthy.

Aus.. what do you think of Etheridge beating out Eric Brock for the SS job? I'm partial to Brock since I had a class with him freshman year and he was a cool dude and the fact that I thought he was one of our more steady players on defense last year.

Also for bettors.. I'd probably stay away from this game..

[/ QUOTE ]

I was also stunned with Etheridge winning that job. I made a post about it on the Auburn board awhile back. I thought Brock was great last year, particularly against LSU. To see an underclassman leapfrog him has me pretty excited about our depth there.

Your Mom 08-30-2007 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think all of you are [censored] terrible at betting sports. I'll be at the game. War eagle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Based off of what?

whipsaw 08-30-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[url=ghey affiliate link[/url] has auburn only favored by 13.5 and they also offer a free half point on every football game so you can get auburn at -13 !!

Go getem tiger [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Moderator(s) notified In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

jbrent33 08-30-2007 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brad Lester is out for the game (AU starting RB) and AU's O-line is still very unproven and suspect (was terrible last year). I think I heard that 2 of AU's starting LBs are out too for this game. I'm torn, if I could get like +17 I'd def take KSU though. AU has started slow before, see GT game two years ago. I just dont know enough about state.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent analysis from a guy with a picture of Saban for an avatar.
According to the head coach, Lester will start.
Today's Mobile Register

The o-line is young but athletic. We did lose a first round draft pick (Ben Grubbs) from last years front five (terrible? LOL), but King Dunlap (6'8" 315) is on the preseason watch list for the Outland Trophy.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid buddy.

Thremp 08-30-2007 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think all of you are [censored] terrible at betting sports. I'll be at the game. War eagle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Based off of what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your's was the best post. Most were just god awful bad. Like "I'd bet this at +17". Gee really? Please give me 3 pts on any WA line and I'll bet it as well.