Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Bill Rinni and the Matusow TRUTH? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=533337)

john voight 10-29-2007 05:45 AM

Re: Bill Rinni and the Matusow TRUTH?

i still fail to see that he is scum.
obv is bro was yolked on something when posting that.
i still odnt understand what his bro wants from him. For mike to check his myspace page very day and weed through thousands of messages?

[Phill] 10-29-2007 05:53 AM

Matusow being scum goes way beyond what his brother wrote.

Where have you been the last few years? And i mean that with no offense for not noticing but MM is just a scumbag and i wouldnt be surprised at all if his family disowned him.

john voight 10-29-2007 06:09 AM

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.
doing drugs + losing money online = scum?

jeff329 10-29-2007 01:09 PM

yes, someone who is calling him scum, please do explain what he has done to other ppl...while i am not saying he isn't, i simply have not heard any stories of him doing anything detremental to anyone but himself, so do elaborate..

JDesab 10-29-2007 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
@sqwisssssss : Third party if you mean that it came from Mike Matusow's brother, Scott, who was maintaining a site promoting Mike. I still have the original RSS feed of the post in my Google Reader. It's printed word for word.

@sapol: Google Reader dates the post as being Oct 25. How is this old news?

[/ QUOTE ]

mike's brother must be like a lil girl too. mad at mike one day then 2 days later back to posting news for mike.

maybe mike is the one that has a scumbag for a brother who thinks mike should support him!

ALLEN BOND 10-29-2007 01:40 PM

NEWSFLASH

Mike Matusow is skilled card player with a huge gambling problem and a drug problem...plus bipolarity.

NEWSFLASH

zasterguava 10-29-2007 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its pretty old news that Matusow is scum.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might want to avoid spurting out venomous attacks on people; without at least some reasoning as to why.- Especially when Mike is actually quite liked by many here.

PrimogenitoX 10-29-2007 01:53 PM

quoted from there:

"many of you think he is a person to model your life after,"

HUGE LOL

tannenj 10-29-2007 02:03 PM

fwiw, i'm pretty familiar with the blog in question and with scott matusow's writing style (see this, this, and this), and i'm confident that scott wrote the entry in bill's block quote.

glimmertwin 10-29-2007 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

mike's brother must be like a lil girl too. mad at mike one day then 2 days later back to posting news for mike.

[/ QUOTE ]

The later posts are all signed Mike. The ones before this happened are all signed Scott.

I'm guessing that it's got nothing to do with his being a gambler or drug user/dealer. He was all of those things last week. Presumably it's one of those family falling out things.