Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Foxwoods 75/150 Taking A Shot Trip Report (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=352019)

Bill King 03-11-2007 03:34 AM

Re: Foxwoods 75/150 Taking A Shot Trip Report

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Seat 4: Some Indian/Pakistani guy I think, he’s got lots of expensive looking bling. His eyes are bloodshot and I think he’s been playing for quite a long time. He pisses and moans quite frequently, and tends to get himself caught in the middle of a three-way pot in stud hi/lo and winds up with the worst hand in both directions most of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

If its who I think it is, he was a regular in the 1/2 rotation games in NYC back in the day. He also owns & operates card rooms as a silent partner. And your very lucky he was in your game [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

his name is singh and he is a [censored] dirt ball TT..

during the game today after OP left, he offered to chop on the flop and then backed out after the turn was dealt and he hit his gutterball on the turn and bet it. he sucks.

Bill King 03-11-2007 03:38 AM

grand it was a pleasure meeting you.

GTL 03-11-2007 06:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Seat 4: Some Indian/Pakistani guy I think, he’s got lots of expensive looking bling. His eyes are bloodshot and I think he’s been playing for quite a long time. He pisses and moans quite frequently, and tends to get himself caught in the middle of a three-way pot in stud hi/lo and winds up with the worst hand in both directions most of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

If its who I think it is, he was a regular in the 1/2 rotation games in NYC back in the day. He also owns & operates card rooms as a silent partner. And your very lucky he was in your game [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

during the game today after OP left, he offered to chop on the flop and then backed out after the turn was dealt and he hit his gutterball on the turn and bet it. he sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't have extensive live experience, but i have seen many live hands where a few people agree to chop pre flop or on the flop. i have never seen someone back out. that is amazing to me.

Happytime Harry 03-11-2007 06:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are two dudes one is a pretty good guy in my opinion and the other is total scum. One guy absolutely loves to throw cards and is the hugest LO8 fish ever. The other guy is the guy that runs the cardroom and seems more like a gambler guy, and he seemed pretty nice to me.

Hope it's not the same guy. :\

grandgnu 03-11-2007 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto Bill. Hope the game treated you well. Must be pretty draining to be around such miserable people on a regular basis, but the hourly rate I would think makes up for it.

Yeah, Singh sounds about right, think I heard someone call him that. He may be a slimeball, but he frequently got himself into three-way pots in both Stud 8 and O8 with the second best hand in both directions.

BK1248 03-11-2007 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto Bill. Hope the game treated you well. Must be pretty draining to be around such miserable people on a regular basis, but the hourly rate I would think makes up for it.

Yeah, Singh sounds about right, think I heard someone call him that. He may be a slimeball, but he frequently got himself into three-way pots in both Stud 8 and O8 with the second best hand in both directions.

[/ QUOTE ]

sing is an AC regular and hes good for the game, dcb777 tried to bluff him and he yelled " u never try and bluff Sing, im the richest man in pakistan", hes a lil crazy but for reason we always get along good.

As for miserable people they just kicker out Whit, he makes all those guys seem like gentlemen.

grandgnu 03-11-2007 12:00 PM

Bill & Brian,

So was my analysis of the various players fairly good? I know I wasn't there for an extended period of time, and you both have more experience with all of them.

-Sihng obviously seems correct in that he plays poorly.

-The younger kid with the flannel shirt and earbuds (plus stacks of 100 and 500 chips) seemed loose/aggressive, but good post-flop.

-middled aged or slightly older guy with glasses, tall, heavyset, was sitting to the left of the dealer in Seat 1. Seemed pretty crummy at the game for the most part.

-Tom Selleck stache guy wound up moving to the 8 or 9 seat from what I recall, so to the right of the dealer. Wore a baseball cap and had headphones on, played guitar to himself with his fingers and stuff. Seemed to constantly give away whether he liked his 7th street hole card in Stud hi/lo by grimacing or mouthing a swear word to himself. Also didn't seem overly interested in paying much attention to the game.

Teh1337zor 03-11-2007 12:29 PM

I hate people who listen to music in a game but when your surrounded by people like that I think it's fine to listen to an i-pod.

raze 03-11-2007 12:41 PM

Great report, thanks man

grandgnu 03-12-2007 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate people who listen to music in a game but when your surrounded by people like that I think it's fine to listen to an i-pod.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have a problem with it, as long as they don't slow the action down.