Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   FT Draw Vs Semi Lagfish (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=238203)

viper930 10-17-2006 02:30 AM

Re: FT Draw Vs Semi Lagfish

dchz,

it is about 55 to win 155, giving me just about 3:1

cs3 10-17-2006 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, I typically don't like to raise this hand and build up a pot OOP preflop. But maybe that's a small leak of mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

what? you guys are really just completing from the SB against a CO open limper? maybe once in a while i will to to mix it up, and if there are like 3 limpers ill usually just complete, but in this spot a raise looks perfect.

TheProbst 10-17-2006 04:37 AM

Ya without question raise pf is fine. I raise this 100% of the time. As played call turn. I would rather check/call though.

pfkaok 10-17-2006 04:53 AM

Depending on how aggressive villian is, I think CR AI on turn might be best. Unless of course he's really loose/bad and will call the push with 2nd pair type hands. If you check though, and he bets really small then, I think you just call. But if its a reasonable sized bet then I like mixing it up between pushing and calling, but mostly pushing.

beachbum 10-17-2006 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

what? you guys are really just completing from the SB against a CO open limper? maybe once in a while i will to to mix it up, and if there are like 3 limpers ill usually just complete, but in this spot a raise looks perfect.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd much rather raise 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] here than KQo. I guess it depends more on villain's postflop tendencies. I don't necessarily want a bet going in on all 3 postflop streets w/ just TPGK either, which there's a good chance of having happening against this type of opponent.

cs3 10-17-2006 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd much rather raise 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] here than KQo. I guess it depends more on villain's postflop tendencies. I don't necessarily want a bet going in on all 3 postflop streets w/ just TPGK either, which there's a good chance of having happening against this type of opponent.

[/ QUOTE ]

if theres a good chance he bets 3 streets anytime he's in a hand then your TPGK is usually the nuts. I just think that if you limp from the SB here agasint a LAGtard there is a much smaller chance that you win the pot, and when you do win its going ot be small.