Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Anybody play this AQs differently? 6max (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558585)

Smurph64 12-01-2007 01:05 PM

Re: Anybody play this AQs differently? 6max

Actually I am since I post for me and really couldn't care less if someone thinks this is useful for them or not.

If they have questions as to why I posted this they are free to do so.

fretelöo 12-01-2007 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually I am since I post for me and really couldn't care less if someone thinks this is useful for them or not.

If they have questions as to why I posted this they are free to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

from the faq:

[ QUOTE ]
A bad reply is little better then a terrible one, but at least the intent is good. A bad reply suggests a solution to a given hand but gives no reason for the play or line. Examples include:

-“Call”
-“b/c-c/f”
-“Easy fold”
-“Fold pf” ect.

[/ QUOTE ]

Smurph64 12-01-2007 01:38 PM

Interesting I am getting read the riot act when I wrote more than BBB did earlier.

Ironic I just got berated in another post for being too long winded.

Guess its not only fat comedians who get no respect; fat, irish abnoxious Canadians get treated the same way.

KitCloudkicker 12-01-2007 01:45 PM

cmon guys dont make wook have to lock this thread

op, 3 betting the flop and calling and raising the turn are all viable options. obviously there are more risks associated with waiting to raise the turn but a potentially higher reward, and you're good enough to know what those are.

Sarge85 12-01-2007 03:14 PM

The reason you didn't 3 bet the flop was because you want to CR the turn -

otherwise 3 bet the flop - lead the turn

Sarge[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Fantam 12-01-2007 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The reason you didn't 3 bet the flop was because you want to CR the turn -

otherwise 3 bet the flop - lead the turn

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that you meant to agree with Fret & Kit by saying either 3-bet flop and bet turn if checked to, or call flop raise with intention of raising turn. (as you had position on villain, who was in the BB).

I think that I would have played this hand the same as Bona.

Villain's limited stats looked reasonable to me for 6-max, so I would have called his flop raise to encourage him to bet into me again on the turn with a weaker hand.

Villain's turn c/r after his flop c/r seemed a strange line to me. It is too tricky for my liking, because if villain had the best hand on the flop and hero called the c/r with a draw, he was allowing the turn to get checked through.

Because it is hard after villain's strange turn c/r to feel comfortable about putting him on a hand, I would call down with TPTK, in case villain was FOS or overplaying something like a weaker Q. Edit: Missed earlier, that you have to call the turn raise after you pick up the nut flush draw !

I would also be prepared to see villain turn over a tricky played 55 or 66 as the flop seemed rather dry, which would I would make a note of, if that happened.

Fadook 12-01-2007 04:59 PM

:grunch:

I think I can find a fold on the river. His line is really bad news for a pair.