Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Attn ActionJeff (Please read) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=549384)

threeplusthree 11-19-2007 05:53 AM

Re: Attn ActionJeff (Please read)

does aba still make vids now he's quit high stakes?

Akala 11-19-2007 09:02 AM

DN,...Should be talking to Timex,Sir Watts,StevePA,Myst...The guys gone Hollywood obviously years ago...Where you from DN...Man up!

AcTiOnJaCsOn 11-19-2007 11:53 AM

this post is dumb, action jeff is sick but the instucters there are fine, minus zpaceman and lent53 imo

mkind0516 11-19-2007 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this post is dumb, action jeff is sick but the instucters there are fine, minus zpaceman and lent53 imo

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm blushing.

evagaba 11-19-2007 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Even if it meant increasing our monthly payments.

[/ QUOTE ]

Woah take it easy there buddy.

rounder00 11-19-2007 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

zpaceman is no longer part of the community, cuz hes a nit, and makes stupid allegations of people who win tournys he isnt capable of winning

JSchnett 11-19-2007 06:08 PM

Attn Taylor: JSchnett is willing to make MTT videos for cardrunners.

omg im l337 11-19-2007 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm blushing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Mkind, your videos would be awesome if you could get your mic to work properly [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] But the one set of videos you did where you won with KQ > AQ when that guy was constantly RR all in was pretty good and I was loling at how you reacted. Adanthar also does great videos.

mkind0516 11-19-2007 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm blushing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Mkind, your videos would be awesome if you could get your mic to work properly [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] But the one set of videos you did where you won with KQ > AQ when that guy was constantly RR all in was pretty good and I was loling at how you reacted. Adanthar also does great videos.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've already explained that I also had headphones on that night for the 1st time in a video and I guess some of the music tunneled in. Won't happen again.

I remember the KQ call, where everyone thought I had to be retarded or something. The guy on my left had re-shoved me something like 3-4 straight times I had raised the CO. He clearly looked tilted after having just doubled me up a few hands prior. Therefore, when I raised KQ in the CO and he jammed again for 20 bb's on the ft bubble, I was honestly calling for value. AQ is waaaaaaaaaaay at the top of his range there and I think I have the best hand minimum 3/4 of the time there. Also, with the shallow stacks, I wanted a shot at a big stack going into the final table so I had my best chance to win. Didn't really feel like letting the guy on my left control me for too long while I only had 15 bb's left. As luck would have it, I sucked out and ended up winning the tourney.

As an aside, I later found out the guy on my left was Bryn Kenney on a new sn. Knowing that now, I like my call even more [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Oh and I also wouldn't mind JSchnett videos.

BananaDan 11-19-2007 06:40 PM

Personally I would like more Menlo.

Mkind is good and Adanthar awesome IMO.