Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   So I had a date tonight (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=424174)

Chump Change 06-10-2007 05:42 AM

Re: So I had a date tonight

[ QUOTE ]
Edit to clarify: I made it only 1/3 through the OP before these questions were too heavy a burden.

Why do you insist on buying her things so much? Many girls find this humiliating when they have some own money. Why do you let her get inside to get some socks alone?!? Why didn't you go to the beach instead of playing pool?

Why didn't you only post the 1st picture? Would have made for a good illusion.

[/ QUOTE ]

And why didn't you respond in the other thread? This was the [censored] I was worried about, that I saw coming a mile away, that could've been averted. Way too forced dude.

DENIED

Jay Riall 06-10-2007 05:42 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Chump Change 06-10-2007 05:43 AM

YOUR HONOR

SHE WALKED DOWN THE PIER

WHAT DID SHE THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

EricW 06-10-2007 05:45 AM

you know what goofy? [censored] IT! FORGET ABOUT GIRLS. Let's just run away together and forget about all the defeats that we have suffered. How about it man?

Grey 06-10-2007 05:46 AM

Why did you post a pic of the hot girl's retarded sister as well?

Gelford 06-10-2007 05:54 AM

Goofy stay away from teh batsh*t crazy ... I mean it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Grey 06-10-2007 05:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Every girl I fall for I seem to fall into the friend zone with

[/ QUOTE ]Your obvious problem is that you're starting off relationships with dates. You're supposed to start them off with sex (or at least drunken kissing). Dates are for special occasions and when you're in the dog house. Starting off with a date is like wearing an "I'm a bitch" sign.

goofyballer 06-10-2007 06:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
goofy give a shot at dating older women. 28-35 would be the best range here.

youre dating all these young stupid bitches who enjoy dating guys who treat them like [censored] all the time and make them feel miserable. youre too nice of a guy to be having to mess around with these morons.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually think she does like me, and because I'm a nice guy. After she rejected me and I was feeling all emo I told her what an anomaly it was for her to actually like me for being a nice guy and she said "well, they're hard to come by."

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you insist on buying her things so much? Many girls find this humiliating when they have some own money.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm taking her on a date, why should she pay for anything? Also, she's busto (putting herself through school), and I'm up like $2k at poker in the last two days, so why the hell not?

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you let her get inside to get some socks alone?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was the type of thing where she can just run in, grab them, run back. I didn't see a need for it to be a group expedition.

[ QUOTE ]
Why didn't you go to the beach instead of playing pool?

[/ QUOTE ]

We did both.

[ QUOTE ]
Why didn't you only post the 1st picture? Would have made for a good illusion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? She's pretty hot, sorry if she isn't a 2+2 10. Maybe you have to know her to find the 2nd pic ridiculously cute, whatever.

http://photos-678.ak.facebook.com/ip...31678_3815.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
So she is planning on dating a guy in summer and she doesn't want to have a relationship with anyone in the meantime?

[/ QUOTE ]

Earlier in the night I said something about taking her to Giants games in the summer since we both live in the Bay Area; she said something at that point about how she doesn't have a boyfriend, but had this guy back home she's kinda seeing during the summer, and left it at that. I interpreted that to mean that for the next week, we were cool to do whatever. I guess we weren't.

[ QUOTE ]
And why didn't you respond in the other thread? This was the [censored] I was worried about, that I saw coming a mile away, that could've been averted. Way too forced dude.

DENIED

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the support. Looking at the other thread I have no idea what you contributed that possibly could have helped me tonight. If you're referring to "We're trying to plan your course of maneuvers here. You do understand that a wrong move, being too forceful and creepy about nixing the library, could have disastrous repercussions?", that didn't even come up at any point.

GuyOnTilt 06-10-2007 06:08 AM

You will have much better success at getting physical with the girl - and thus having her be more attracted to you the next day - if your first date involves alcohol. Yeah, she's underage so maybe pitchers at the pool hall weren't an option, but make it work next time somehow.

Grey 06-10-2007 06:08 AM

Also I think you correctly sensed that her refusal to let you pay was a warning sign. She didn't want to feel like she owed you anything. In fact she really didn't want to feel like she owed you anything. Women know in the first 10 seconds if they'd [censored] you or not, and this girl did not want to [censored] you. Trying to change a girl's mind on that matter is never worth the effort. You should have been expecting to get shot down at the beginning of the date. But you're a clever and pretty good-looking guy, so don't let one girl's whims hold you back.

I think the only sure-fire way to increase the likelihood these girls decide to [censored] you (in that 10-second span) is to act self-confident. You need to look presentable too, but really I think it's that simple.