Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   I know, seriously guys, you've been waiting for another Dids bus post (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=467774)

Hold'em 07 08-02-2007 06:21 PM

Re: I know, seriously guys, you\'ve been waiting for another Dids bus p

1. Help the old lady
2. Sexy time with crack whore daughter
3. Ignore old lady forever
4. Clinic

talentdeficit 08-02-2007 06:25 PM

i hate a person on my bus too. he's this tiny asian guy who looks 40 but is probably 25. he's skeevy, he's always trying to sit next to this married girl in her 30s who is now very obviously pregnant. she is always trying not to sit next to him. he acts wacky and zany in the most forced manner, and has a laugh that grates. i usually try to catch the bus 10 mins before his, but sometimes i miss it.

Dids 08-02-2007 06:25 PM

Let's pretend that you're not me in this spot, and that you're deep in poon enough that the sex freak crackhead daughter isn't a desirable options.

Ineedaride2 08-02-2007 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i hate a person on my bus too. he's this tiny asian guy who looks 40 but is probably 25. he's skeevy, he's always trying to sit next to this married girl in her 30s who is now very obviously pregnant. she is always trying not to sit next to him. he acts wacky and zany in the most forced manner, and has a laugh that grates. i usually try to catch the bus 10 mins before his, but sometimes i miss it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should befriend this poor woman and have her sit with you instead.

Unless she thinks you're a perv, too...

MattSuspect 08-02-2007 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0&fpart=1

for Matty

[/ QUOTE ] oh wow. I don't read enough anymor. I've had a realization this week on changing my life, oddly enough this involves becoming more active in 2+2 again. Thx

Los Feliz Slim 08-02-2007 06:29 PM

If I rode the bus, I would emit such an aura of unfriendliness that nobody would ever consider asking me for anything.

Dids 08-02-2007 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I rode the bus, I would emit such an aura of unfriendliness that nobody would ever consider asking me for anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda attempt this, I loathe small talk and between music and book don't want any intereaction on the bus, but I guess I just look too nice. You wouldn't believe (actually it's totally within belief) how often I get stopped and ask for directions.

talentdeficit 08-02-2007 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we call this 'transit face'. the unfriendlist scowl you can muster. used when some hogbeast gets on the bus and there's an open seat beside you typically.

Hold'em 07 08-02-2007 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let's pretend that you're not me in this spot, and that you're deep in poon enough that the sex freak crackhead daughter isn't a desirable options.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell her that your friend who also rides the bus with her is a much more willing and capable option for carrying her "mystery package."

talentdeficit 08-02-2007 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should befriend this poor woman and have her sit with you instead.

Unless she thinks you're a perv, too...

[/ QUOTE ]

i try not to take a seat with an empty one next to me. i get on late enough that i can sit beside someone else who just wants to nap until their destination and not have to worry about some annoying loser bugging me the whole time.