Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   200nl Video (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556823)

Rob121 11-29-2007 12:48 AM

Re: 200nl Video

bah i just downloaded this video and i dont know where it went. what should i search for to find it on my computer? file name?

Sorcerer808 11-29-2007 12:54 AM

just download something else and see where it goes?

Noam Chomsky 11-29-2007 01:16 AM

thanks for the video. The quality was great. What did you record this with?

I definitely bet the third club on that KKJ board when you led with QT. It's a small pot but you pick it up there so often.

The QQ hand is an easy c/f in a protected pot. Listen to your own commentary and that should be fairly clear.

again, thanks!

jk3a 11-29-2007 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thanks for the video. The quality was great. What did you record this with?

I definitely bet the third club on that KKJ board when you led with QT. It's a small pot but you pick it up there so often.

The QQ hand is an easy c/f in a protected pot. Listen to your own commentary and that should be fairly clear.

again, thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

camtasia.

I agree about both of the hands you mentioned.

BadBeatsCrewDerk 11-29-2007 01:43 AM

I really like this so far, especially your thought process during the hands relating to how the board looks. You need a new mic or need to cleanup the sound with Camtasia though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

blackice781 11-29-2007 01:51 AM

explain please why the QQ hand is an easy flop c/f?

jk3a 11-29-2007 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mostly because part of the pot is protected and he knows he's going to have to showdown his hand. His bet size was also kinda fishy as well, but it's such a dumb spot to bluff and we were assuming villain was reasonable and would know this/play accordingly.

The real key here is that he shouldn't expect us to fold given his bet size.

blackice781 11-29-2007 02:40 AM

but if you bet, it is likely your opponent will fold because his 3bet calling range here pf is wider than you might think, especially since both you guys are deep. c/f is ok if there weren't a side pot; but in this case the side pot is bigger than the main pot. if this were checked to me, i'd make sure you didn't see anymore cards by stealing the side pot with ATC. in short, you need to protect your hand.

BadBeatsCrewDerk 11-29-2007 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mostly because part of the pot is protected and he knows he's going to have to showdown his hand. His bet size was also kinda fishy as well, but it's such a dumb spot to bluff and we were assuming villain was reasonable and would know this/play accordingly.

The real key here is that he shouldn't expect us to fold given his bet size.

[/ QUOTE ]

It could be that he's betting that small because you're just fighting over a sidepot. People often don't know how to bet in these situations.

Like, taking a note based on that hand could be very misleading in the future. If I was noting it, I'd definitely mention it was a sidepot, just so I don't screw myself up later.

Xanta 11-29-2007 04:21 AM

If BBC derk likes it, I don't see how I can't watch! I'll get on this tomorrow, looking forward to it.