Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   BIG BLUFF- (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534663)

sauce123 10-30-2007 02:50 PM

Re: BIG BLUFF-

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What exactly are you repping? Nothing. He should technically look you up with a J very often here cause the way you played this hand, you almost always have nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

ur kinda dumb here

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, you played this hand perfectly, good job, A+. Is that what you want to hear?

give me a [censored] break, you played this hand horribly.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was saying ur "analysis" was generic and awful not defending my play obv but thanks for posting

ikestoys 10-30-2007 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What exactly are you repping? Nothing. He should technically look you up with a J very often here cause the way you played this hand, you almost always have nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

ur kinda dumb here

[/ QUOTE ]

sir, he's right.

FireStorm 10-30-2007 02:58 PM

It's a fair question to ask what you're trying to rep here, and what you think you can fold out. Villain here seems to be making a standard value bet, and has 1/3 of his stack in the pot, not to mention your line looks like a bluff. That being the case, you must have had some plan here as to getting him off a certain range. You shouldn't have a problem with us asking this, bc these are integral elements of the thought process when you make this type of move. You can't just post a hand to show that you bet a ton hoping to induce a fold.

KeanuReaver 10-30-2007 02:59 PM

i would expect him to be showing up here with a bluff or a very thin vb a lot so i think this is pretty good

FireStorm 10-30-2007 03:00 PM

My initial thought here is that it's possible he flopped a flush, and unless you have a previous history of doing things like this with sets, he's not going to fold it fearing a house. As far as YOUR holding, I'm not sure which flushes you'd take this line with, and there aren't many ways for you to be full here.

KeanuReaver 10-30-2007 03:06 PM

and when you're making such a polarized move you have to consider what you're repping

sauce123 10-30-2007 03:12 PM

i dont expect him to fold a flush in a million years

zook 10-30-2007 03:28 PM

Both your ranges are mostly bluffs. Are his balls as big as yours? Probably not.

FireStorm 10-30-2007 03:53 PM

So then you assume he never has a flush here, which I feel is wrong. However, going by your line of thinking, his range consists mostly of JxXc, and air (perhaps missed Ac etc)?

sauce123 10-30-2007 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So then you assume he never has a flush here, which I feel is wrong. However, going by your line of thinking, his range consists mostly of JxXc, and air (perhaps missed Ac etc)?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think his range is mostly overpairs, Jx, missed draws/floats and thin vbets with med made hands like A8+. His range here is pretty wide as hes OTB and v aggro.