Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes MTT (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   TS $5k ME hand vs g-p (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=484403)

wdrzich 08-23-2007 01:19 PM

Re: TS $5k ME hand vs g-p

he's sick enough to turn 99 into a bluff here

RandALLin 08-23-2007 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he's sick enough to turn 99 into a bluff here

[/ QUOTE ]

I was gonna say, he's smart enough to turn good 2nd best hands with no showdown value vs. jschnett's range into bluffs to win the pot.

0evg0 08-23-2007 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
evg the chance g-p c/calls with nutflushdraw and a gutshot in a 3bet pot OOP with these stacks is 0.

[/ QUOTE ]

which is why i agreed with you

nath 08-23-2007 04:00 PM

i think it's definitely a call

registrar 08-23-2007 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is hero just some young tourney donk in villain's eyes who's never folding an ace or a broadway pair here?

shaundeeb 08-23-2007 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is hero just some young tourney donk in villain's eyes who's never folding an ace or a broadway pair here?

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt g-p knows who ogre is at this point but he prob sees him as a young internet player playing a big buyin live and prob won't make a hero call on the river.

JSchnett 08-23-2007 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
g-p is new to the table and I don't know who he is. I think somebody told me he was a good LAG and thats all I had to go off of.

[/ QUOTE ]

At the time this is all I could go off of and all he could go off of. It was like his 4th hand at the table and I wanna say we just got back from break. By looking at me its pretty obvious I was an internet player and I had a huge stack at the time if that plays any role at all.

JSchnett 08-23-2007 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
man this is a pretty interesting hand. i think our hand is prob face up to a good player like g-p which makes it even tougher.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly what was going through my mind when I was contemplating on the river. It was like a big guessing game to me and I took forever to decide.

registrar 08-23-2007 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt g-p knows who ogre is at this point but he prob sees him as a young internet player playing a big buyin live and prob won't make a hero call on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a small bet and hero has a big stack. If hero is just a random interneter, villain's got to expect to be looked up a lot here.

JSchnett 08-24-2007 10:03 PM

bump