Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   RNG software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=542696)

Tweed _Man 11-14-2007 08:34 PM

Re: RNG software

OP - That is clearly an edited video, I mean how the **** is this thing supposed to work out the flop and a villains hole cards just by you entering your hole cards for the hand? I'm not sure if you've noticed but the flop doesnt come down the same every time you have KsKc for example.

Then factor in the fact that big sites use even your mouse cursor movements as part of the number-generating process and you should realise just how stupid this is.

At best - it's a scam to rip you off
At worst - it includes a trojan so the developers of the product can see YOUR hole cards.

By all means if you want to buy it and push your 72os preflop because the software says three dueces are going to flop then go ahead.

arsdraconis 11-14-2007 10:15 PM

my account on youtybe is "pooblius" and i have never posted anything, anywhere, until now on this forum. the and if what you told me is true then what's the problem? IS IT REAL OR NOT???????????? is the video outdated and i can feel safe placing online bets or is this still a potential problem?

Quicksilvre 11-14-2007 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my account on youtybe is "pooblius" and i have never posted anything, anywhere, until now on this forum. the and if what you told me is true then what's the problem? IS IT REAL OR NOT???????????? is the video outdated and i can feel safe placing online bets or is this still a potential problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, of course it's not real.

Let's have a sanity check here. If this is for real, the developer if this program could keep it to himself and make thousands or millions off of it, or he could sell it for some silly amount like $50 and have to bump into other users that can see HIS cards.

Given that, do you still this is for real?

arsdraconis 11-15-2007 12:24 AM

given that the developers are probably millionairs from selling the product with online pokers popularity...it seem fathomable to me still. You make a great point and i can see what your'e saying, but i still wonder. i dunno if i'll ever be totally convinced. but... i am skeptical at least,

Lego05 11-15-2007 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
given that the developers are probably millionairs from selling the product with online pokers popularity...it seem fathomable to me still. You make a great point and i can see what your'e saying, but i still wonder. i dunno if i'll ever be totally convinced. but... i am skeptical at least,

[/ QUOTE ]

Buy it then. It'll cost you $50 or w/e but then you'll know it doesn't work so your fears will be put to reast for a measly 50 bucks.

Tweed _Man 11-15-2007 04:59 AM

FFS - Have you bothered to read my post??

[ QUOTE ]
OP - That is clearly an edited video, I mean how the **** is this thing supposed to work out the flop and a villains hole cards just by you entering your hole cards for the hand? I'm not sure if you've noticed but the flop doesnt come down the same every time you have KsKc for example.

Then factor in the fact that big sites use even your mouse cursor movements as part of the number-generating process and you should realise just how stupid this is.

At worst - it includes a trojan so the developers of the product can see YOUR hole cards.

By all means if you want to buy it and push your 72os preflop because the software says three dueces are going to flop then go ahead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rek 11-15-2007 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FFS - Have you bothered to read my post??

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tweed, did you not read mine. He is part of the scam - soooo obvious for a 1st poster. No more responses would be best. BAN

arsdraconis 11-16-2007 09:56 AM

i can prove i'm not part of any scam... isn't that slander?

arsdraconis 11-16-2007 09:57 AM

and i never said i wanted to buy the product. i never would.

Rek 11-16-2007 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i can prove i'm not part of any scam

[/ QUOTE ] Go on then

[ QUOTE ]
isn't that slander?

[/ QUOTE ]Possibly

[ QUOTE ]
and i never said i wanted to buy the product. i never would.

[/ QUOTE ] No you want others to buy it