Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Stars: Flip over your cards! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=473952)

Tking4unc 08-10-2007 11:36 AM

Re: Stars: Flip over your cards!

Id much rather see the cards when you get all in personally... Drives me crazy not knowing what Im trying to dodge

DoGGz 08-10-2007 11:36 AM

Everytime I get asked to show my cards when mucking a losing hand in a cash game, I ask why he thinks I'm colluding. After pulling a Lisandro like act, I go the rest of the evening being able to muck without people asking. It's nice.

MrHouston 08-10-2007 11:54 AM

Since you are always able to see the hand afterwards in the HH, I don't see why people who were in the hand don't see the cards right away. I do agree with getting rid of the anticipation/stress with not knowing if your opponents hit their cards. And that pregnant pause when you don't know where the chips are going to get shipped to. You have to wait that 2 extra seconds when they are deciding whether to muck or not.

I understand see why they don't show everybody, since Stars is against data mining. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I do understand it being consistent with their stance on giving the information to spectators.

But show the cards to those IN THE HAND since they are going to be able to see it after the hand is over anyways.

1p0kerboy 08-10-2007 12:34 PM

Flip the dang cards over already.

sightless 08-10-2007 01:12 PM

If im going to see his [censored] cards anwyays, why cant they show them, the second I go all in,.

LionelHutz00 08-10-2007 02:22 PM

Flipping the cards will discourage idiots from making bad calls. Keep it like it is plz Stars.

RikaKazak 08-10-2007 02:27 PM

TUrn over the cards PLEASE stars....pretty please.

Rastadon 08-10-2007 03:01 PM

Shouldn't this be optional?

[ ] Always show
[ ] Never show
[ ] Show if op does

wiggs73 08-10-2007 03:10 PM

I actually like not being able to see them, just because I always am really pleasantly surprised when the ace, 3rd heart, etc hits but I win the pot anyway.

morphball 08-10-2007 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Flipping the cards will discourage idiots from making bad calls. Keep it like it is plz Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

FTP shows, and there are probably even more idiot calls there then are on stars, I really think the instant gratification a caller gets on picking off bluffs encourages looser calls

Stars...please flip the cards