Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Finding a job. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=520405)

Conspire 10-11-2007 01:01 AM

Re: Finding a job.

How bout posting in a forum that isnt poker related?

The Man Mulcahey 10-11-2007 01:02 AM

lawyer? or you could go into a government institution; jail warden or bridge-toll taker. you could do that while playing poker. it's a win-win. except for the government, because you'll be keeping the toll money for yourself. which is an added win. it's a win-win-win-loss. final score: you:3, uncle sam:1.

tomjervey 10-11-2007 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I heard the army is hiring.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not seeing the humor in possibly losing my home.

[/ QUOTE ]
That makes one of us!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm actually considering this, I have to go talk to a recruiter and see if they'll grant a waiver since I'm not supposed to handle firearms. I wanted to join the Air Force, but they won't take me because they think I have no integrity now due to the conviction.

tomjervey 10-11-2007 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought this was the real life section. People usually talk about real problems in BBV4L

fordrugmoney 10-11-2007 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I get that you guys want to have your fun, but I am serious. I have a bs job that my hours were cut in half, so I'm barely making enough to pay my cc bills and car payment. I got a roommate just to help on the mortgage so I won't lose my home(or try not to). If I should post in a different area, please direct me to that area. Other than that, I'd like to know if anyone has any sound advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Answer:

Yes u should post in a different area. But, seriously, u need to accept that lying about ur past is standard and go with it. It's obv +EV.

tomjervey 10-11-2007 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I get that you guys want to have your fun, but I am serious. I have a bs job that my hours were cut in half, so I'm barely making enough to pay my cc bills and car payment. I got a roommate just to help on the mortgage so I won't lose my home(or try not to). If I should post in a different area, please direct me to that area. Other than that, I'd like to know if anyone has any sound advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Answer:

Yes u should post in a different area. But, seriously, u need to accept that lying about ur past is standard and go with it. It's obv +EV.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be more than happy to do so, but it'll come up on a background check anyway. So if I lie on the application, then it comes up in background; it's a def way -EV move.

IRuleYouHard 10-11-2007 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Answer:

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be more than happy to do so, but it'll come up on a background check anyway. So if I lie on the application, then it comes up in background; it's a def way -EV move.

[/ QUOTE ]
As much as I hate OOT (F OOT) this should go there. As well as your mom.

Wheelzie 10-11-2007 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought this was the real life section. People usually talk about real problems in BBV4L

[/ QUOTE ]

http://home.houston.rr.com/casarez/cartman.jpg

ahhhhh hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahha haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa
hhhhahahaha
hahahhahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa

hahaha
haha

ha

haha

ha

ehh

haa

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahah ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahah
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

tomjervey 10-11-2007 01:12 AM

What's OOT? I tried looking through most of the site to find the best place for this, and this seemed a good fit. Sorry for mis-placing it.. Getting back on track, anyone have any suggestions for me? I can go get these labor jobs that'll pay me $8 an hour, but that's a joke. I just need a decent paying job, not 6 figures or anything close. Just enough to get by on.

edfurlong 10-11-2007 01:13 AM

You could sell balloons at an amusement park.