Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   hand (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=499143)

Fianchetto 09-12-2007 02:37 PM

Re: hand

[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to figure out what flush draw he'd raise on the flop given we have the K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Nothing really makes sense for CO to have here IMO so I play it the same.

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd just call river, QcTc or JcTc would make sense for the CO.

Scary_Tiger 09-12-2007 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Raise and snap fold to a 3 bet to spite SB is the play. The other positive is CO may fold to your raise and you spite him that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha this is awesome but CO always has a flush so it's kind of burning money. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

DeathDonkey 09-12-2007 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to figure out what flush draw he'd raise on the flop given we have the K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Nothing really makes sense for CO to have here IMO so I play it the same.

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd just call river, QcTc or JcTc would make sense for the CO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would think that's not a great flop play with those hands...I'm happy to be convinced otherwise but with no showdown value and a SB calling 3 cold before the flop and now betting, I don't see why we'd want to get heads up or have the button 3 bet and possibly drive out the SB.

-DeathDonkey

Victor 09-12-2007 04:05 PM

if im co there is only one hand i can have here and its a set of 9s.

Scary_Tiger 09-12-2007 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No 3-bet on turn? Why bet the river?

Victor 09-12-2007 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No 3-bet on turn? Why bet the river?

[/ QUOTE ]

keep bob in with one pair aces on turn.

not sure about river, but co hand can certainly look like a flush draw so mebbe he figures pbob might not vbet ak and pbob cant raise with aa/kk, so hes ensuring one bet goes in when hes proly greater than 50% and wont fear a raise.

Entity 09-12-2007 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]/T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] seems like about it and I agree that the flop play might not be optimal always but there are certainly spots where it's a fine line.

Rob

PokerBob 09-12-2007 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If this is the hand I sweated you (I doubt it is?) than the board or your hole cards is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not.

TheOmahaMan 09-12-2007 06:36 PM

I have to put him on the K flush. I think its rather obvious by the raise on the flop and the calls on the turn, though you cannot fold for one bet so I do not see a mistake in your playing. just unlucky

PokerBob 09-12-2007 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have to put him on the K flush. I think its rather obvious by the raise on the flop and the calls on the turn, though you cannot fold for one bet so I do not see a mistake in your playing. just unlucky

[/ QUOTE ]

i have the Kc.