Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   this chick is fat, yo (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=115565)

codewarrior 05-17-2006 03:05 PM

Re: this chick is fat, yo

I like women who are not "skinny". I also get made fun of alot, and have been told I might be gay. This will probably be one of those times.

guids 05-17-2006 03:05 PM

Why is Idi saying this? HAHA, that makes it so much funnier, my friend.

onthebutton 05-17-2006 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I suspect you get this way every 28 days, my friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice.

yasher 05-17-2006 03:05 PM

We're not misogynistic. We don't hate chicks. We love chicks. We just don't like fat chicks. Or ugly chicks. Dumb chicks usually suck too.

This shouldnt be hard to understand.

yasher

bobbyi 05-17-2006 03:05 PM

Should people who want to criticize movies be required to put up links to films they've directed? Should people who want to criticize music be expected to provide mp3s of their band?

man 05-17-2006 03:06 PM

I don't think it's as much about mysogeny as it is about creating standards. I think dcifrths described the girl as "chubby" because he wanted to make it seem like it really was a typical, non-model kind of girl, not because he thought there was anything wrong with it. most guys assume that all other guys want skinny girls so when it comes to rating girls that's the standard they go by.

that's just my impression, there are probably a few other ways of looking at it. fwiw a lot of the better relationships I have been in have been with chubby girls.

GambleGamble 05-17-2006 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you miss the number of recent threads berating the fat male posters?

[/ QUOTE ]

kyro 05-17-2006 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Should people who want to criticize movies be required to put up links to films they've directed? Should people who want to criticize music be expected to provide mp3s of their band?

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be the worst analogy I've ever witnessed.

Anacardo 05-17-2006 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I suspect you get this way every 28 days, my friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS IS SO NOT WITHIN THE SPHERE OF IDI-NESS.

fslexcduck 05-17-2006 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

horrible analogy. girls aren't public figures who have made their careers out of the talent they've proclaimed about their weight. their appearance isn't the way it is specifically for the entertainment of male minds (regardless of whether or not you think so). try again please.