Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Pot Awarded to Wrong Player... ONLINE!! (Pacific) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=461398)

liquidboss 07-26-2007 03:11 PM

Re: Pot Awarded to Wrong Player... ONLINE!! (Pacific)

This is a little disconcerting if you play on Pacific. If it happened once it's likely it has or will happen again.

MaddyBerg 07-26-2007 03:15 PM

Not only were you awarded the pot, but 7 cents for the inconveniance. Time to move the ol' BR to pacific.

By-Tor 07-26-2007 03:16 PM

clearly it was a suicide king and they were wild.

your dad should appologize

Backspin20 07-26-2007 03:36 PM

computers dont make mistakes...people make mistakes
or somthing like that

boohaa12 07-26-2007 04:39 PM

no we cant type in hand # and look at your HH, but you should be able to request old HH's...

maybe at most another email to Pacific.. say just for laughs you want it etc

soah 07-26-2007 05:08 PM

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I remember plenty of instances in the past where the pacific software would totally [censored] something up, really major bugs like unregistering for a tournament and getting your money back, while still being registered for the tournament, etc.

lefty rosen 07-26-2007 05:30 PM

Pacific poker has serious programming flaws. I remember back in 03' they actually awarded split pots on quad boards when anybody holding an ace would play. I recall blind skipping and nonsense like that. Back when the games were ultra fishy 6+ to the flop at 2/4-5/10 I could put up with the site. But now that the site really isn't much fishier than other sites why play there? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

DMoogle 07-26-2007 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pacific poker has serious programming flaws. I remember back in 03' they actually awarded split pots on quad boards when anybody holding an ace would play. I recall blind skipping and nonsense like that. Back when the games were ultra fishy 6+ to the flop at 2/4-5/10 I could put up with the site. But now that the site really isn't much fishier than other sites why play there? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't imagine it being anywhere CLOSE as tight as FTP and Stars are.

MaddyBerg 07-26-2007 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I remember back in 03' they actually awarded split pots on quad boards when anybody holding an ace would play.

[/ QUOTE ]
re-phrase plz?

xxx 07-26-2007 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I remember back in 03' they actually awarded split pots on quad boards when anybody holding an ace would play.

[/ QUOTE ]
re-phrase plz?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kristy Gazes was the program consultant.

link