Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   sorry and i'm alive (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=524710)

stabn 10-17-2007 01:22 AM

Re: sorry and i\'m alive

Cya around C.

Borodog 10-17-2007 01:23 AM

Glad you're not dead. Good luck.

Alobar 10-17-2007 01:28 AM

Do what you gotta do man, we all [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you and that aint gunna change. I wish you the best and I hope you get to where you need to be. And it takes a strong person to change his environment to try and fix the things he wants to fix, so good for you!

citanul 10-17-2007 01:32 AM

c,

glad to hear you're well. i hope we see you back on 2p2 eventually, but totally understand where you're coming from. real life comes first, and taking the internet too seriously can be a bad thing.

make sure to mix some fun in with all the serious business.

c

nation 10-17-2007 01:35 AM

[censored],

glad to hear you're all right man. anytime you're in vegas, let me know if you need a place to crash.

EMc 10-17-2007 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
c,

glad to hear you're well. i hope we see you back on 2p2 eventually, but totally understand where you're coming from. real life comes first, and taking the internet too seriously can be a bad thing.

c

[/ QUOTE ]

ElliotR 10-17-2007 01:52 AM

Good luck with getting everything together. Regardless of any poor choices you may have made in the past, it takes a lot of guts to take stock and try to turn things around.

We'll still be here when you come back.

Duke 10-17-2007 02:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
c,

c

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes you need to just allow yourself to focus on a few things to avoid ending up like John Coffey. "It's like bees stinging me."

That includes noise, which internet forums have a tendency to be.

tuq 10-17-2007 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this was in response to Mat's email and thread I'm not going to post it in the lounge.

[/ QUOTE ]
Brutal IMO.

Nice to see you around again. You have proven to be irreplaceable.

private joker 10-17-2007 02:13 AM

Don't sweat it, [censored], you have no need to apologize to us for being gone. Do what you gotta do, and keep on keepin' on. 2+2 is the least of anyone's problems.

Come back and post whenever you can.