Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Show your support (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=395)

justbob 10-04-2005 04:09 AM

Re: Show your support

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i would actually be in favor of giving you full ban powers, just ban whoever whenever.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am so very confused.

[/ QUOTE ]

daryn's support does not change the fact that [censored] is a childish douchebag who's daddy obviously didn't love him.

[censored] 10-04-2005 04:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You came back to post this naive bull [censored]?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't very well start painting masterpieces if the walls are peeling now can I?

NLSoldier 10-04-2005 04:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i would actually be in favor of giving you full ban powers, just ban whoever whenever.

[/ QUOTE ]

El Diablo 10-04-2005 05:15 AM

Finally a good idea around here. Ban away, baby.

justbob 10-04-2005 05:36 AM

Let me just clarify something here. If a poster behaves in an inappropriate manner or posts something deemed offensive by the T&C, they are either banned or warned, depending on the severity of the offence. Correct? Seems pretty fair to me.

Now what you’re proposing here, is that on top of that, any particular poster that you find either unfunny or uninteresting, or for what ever reason just rubs you the wrong way, will be banned and embarrassed at the end of each and every month?

Do you plan on revoking their privilege to post and respond in the strategy forums as well?

How do you think Mason would feel about you cutting down his traffic simply because a poster doesn’t suit your palette?

Honestly, I have lurked here for a while and have noticed you continually displaying this level of immaturity and blatant trolling. It almost seems as if you get your kicks from pretending you’re somehow superior to others. It really is sad, and despite my earlier comments, I feel sorry that you need to live your life this way.

NLSoldier 10-04-2005 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Now what you’re proposing here, is that on top of that, any particular poster that you find either unfunny or uninteresting, or for what ever just rubs you the wrong way, will be banned and embarrassed at the end of each and every month?

[/ QUOTE ]

damn straight.

NLSoldier 10-04-2005 05:40 AM

happy bday dude.

[censored] 10-04-2005 05:44 AM

See this is an awesome example of why this idea rules so much. Here bob has voiced a negative opinion of me three times. Yet guess what, while he is clearly wrong in this case, his posts don't usually suck - so no banning. I'm firm but fair.

Mostly I see myself as strict but loving father figure who 3 times per month will be taking some posters to the woodshed.

Also it seems there is some significant interest it opening it up beyond 3. Hopefully Mat takes that into account.

siccjay 10-04-2005 05:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
See this is an awesome example of why this idea rules so much. Here bob has voiced a negative opinion of me three times. Yet guess what, while he is clearly wrong in this case, his posts don't usually suck - so no banning. I'm firm but fair.

Mostly I see myself as strict but loving father figure who 3 times per month will be taking some posters to the woodshed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you now.

Stupid posters don't matter too much though. Sometimes it is fun to make fun of them. Sometimes it is good to know that there are people out there that are much dumber than you.

Dave G. 10-04-2005 05:58 AM

I call BS. This thread has to be a joke of some sort. Good one guys.