Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512384)

moira 11-22-2007 01:52 PM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

a little x-post for those who havnt noticed yet:

Im looking to buy big 5/10+ PT-databases from Bodog, Ipoker, Prima and Everest.
Who can help out? PM me pls...

stackingboxes 11-22-2007 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got the message too, but cant see anything to click at all and nothing is showing in the bonus section

[/ QUOTE ]

same...what the crap..

bigt439 11-22-2007 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
KrucheVseh, Axelherman and HYP_NO_TIZE have one thing in common...

They all run WAY over expectation.

[/ QUOTE ]

confirmed.

bigt439 11-22-2007 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
any1 got stats on BrazilianAss? Over 1k hands he's playing at 23/18 with a flop,turn and river AF of: 1.5 0.5 1.3

Is he a winner and could this be true since hes MEGA passive?

[/ QUOTE ]

hes a nit. hes probably won up to this point, but i dont foresee him adjusting to the regs nearly as well as theyll adjust to him so he could be in for some trouble.

fooz 11-22-2007 03:15 PM

I'm getting the waitinglist bug too. I think it's created another memory leak. Starts to lag and slow down and eventually crash. Also, SixthSense will cause it to freeze every now and then when it automatically opens a table.

moira 11-22-2007 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got the message too, but cant see anything to click at all and nothing is showing in the bonus section

[/ QUOTE ]

same...what the crap..

[/ QUOTE ]

moira 11-22-2007 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm getting the waitinglist bug too. I think it's created another memory leak. Starts to lag and slow down and eventually crash. Also, SixthSense will cause it to freeze every now and then when it automatically opens a table.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is EXACTLY the problem Im experiencing. it sux so hard that Im playing in permatilt mode atm...

LMON 11-22-2007 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
any1 got stats on BrazilianAss? Over 1k hands he's playing at 23/18 with a flop,turn and river AF of: 1.5 0.5 1.3

Is he a winner and could this be true since hes MEGA passive?

[/ QUOTE ]

hes a nit. hes probably won up to this point, but i dont foresee him adjusting to the regs nearly as well as theyll adjust to him so he could be in for some trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw him yesterday at a NL5k table (I don't play NL5k myself), I was wondering because he seems to be pretty passive, too, but he plays everything from NL600 to NL5k, kinda weird.

NoMeansYes_ 11-22-2007 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is EXACTLY the problem Im experiencing. it sux so hard that Im playing in permatilt mode atm...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you haven't experienced this, you won't believe how tilting it is. Now instead of having Sixth Sense open tables, I just look for the table number and find it myself, because earlier it crashed 4 times within 10 minutes of trying to start a session.

FU PARTY, FU TO HELL

nevermore86 11-22-2007 04:36 PM

Slowroll Girardin plz