Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Turbo Werewolf 5 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=88484)

Snupoker 04-16-2006 01:10 AM

Re: Turbo Werewolf 5

[ QUOTE ]
Suspect list:

chim17
kyro
snupoker

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard WW strategy, a wolf and 2 definite villagers.

JaredL 04-16-2006 01:10 AM

tokyo is my top suspicion at the moment. He's giving flawed reasoning to accuse me.

alex levin is the main guy now though so I vote for alex levin.

kyro 04-16-2006 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't really see the reasoning for alex levin, but I agree with whoever was saying Chim, I had a feeling the first day by his postings, and he hasn't said a ton else.

My list so far: JaredL, kyro, Chim

[/ QUOTE ]

You sold me.

.Alex. 04-16-2006 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

LOL - I bet you clean up on roulette...

[/ QUOTE ]
Would you like me to teach you the Levinese blackjack system?

Seriosly though, if pressed, I guess chim17 is a better candidate for wolfdom. He seems a little too analytical/objective.

I change my vote to chim17.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, let's get rid of the analytical ones. Brilliant.

You're either a wolf or a dumb villager. We don't need either. especially in a turbo game.

vote alex

[/ QUOTE ]
There's analytical and there's too objective/non-commital. A common wolf strategy. Do you see the difference?

kyro 04-16-2006 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Suspect list:

chim17
kyro
snupoker

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard WW strategy, a wolf and 2 definite villagers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Snu,

Let's go on the road together.

CalmRising 04-16-2006 01:11 AM

vote chim17
I don't understand why Alex would try to get a cipher like me lynched. But the way you all talk about him, maybe he has supernatural powers or something. I'll take my chances.

JaredL 04-16-2006 01:12 AM

is there anyway we don't take out tokyo next round?

chim17 04-16-2006 01:12 AM

I'm not sure how trying to be objective makes me a wolf.. I just didn't think it made sense to pile onto Alex without any good reason.

If I had to peg someone now it would be Tokyo.. but we don't exactly have a ton of information.

Snupoker 04-16-2006 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't really see the reasoning for alex levin, but I agree with whoever was saying Chim, I had a feeling the first day by his postings, and he hasn't said a ton else.

My list so far: JaredL, kyro, Chim

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoting TOkyo, same strategy

im gonna look really dumb if im wrong here.

Tokyo!! 04-16-2006 01:12 AM

I only link kyro to wolfdom because he seems to go alot with JaredL, who I feel is most likely at the moment. I also find it strange that JaredL seems to say now that I am his top suspect, so shortly after being suspect of others. I finger him, and all of the sudden he points right back at me. It is entirely possibly that Jared is a wolf and kyro is not, and the chim feeling is more of hunch than anything.