Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   ****THE LADIES FINAL THREAD**** (NSFW -- LDO) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555527)

johnnylovescandy 11-27-2007 08:31 PM

Re: ****THE LADIES FINAL THREAD**** (NSFW -- LDO)

Please validate discussion by posting pix of 1, 5, 10

Smell The Glove 11-27-2007 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so how would your rating scale go then? More like a bell curve? Then a 6 would me like 33% of the population is hotter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone starts as a 10 and than gets points taken away for certain features. You can also have points added for spcial talents and abilities and other things like money, fame and so on.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is so dumb. paulie you're on notice imo.

Artdogg 11-27-2007 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just always assumed that people would rank a totally average girl a 5.. the dog ass ugliest one you have ever seen a 1.. and the best looking one you have seen a 10, and scale inbetween. Too much common sense in that apparently.

[/ QUOTE ]

way too much logic, bell curve wins

Artdogg 11-27-2007 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
everyone starts as a 0

big boobs= +2
cute face= +3
penis= +16

you get the idea

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

are you gay or queer

five4suited 11-27-2007 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think Octopi looks better. Crazy concept huh? The way a woman presents herself says a lot about her. I think Octopi comes across as more confident and womanly whereas FFK looks like a cute girl in High School. I gotta give my vote to Octopi.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you, Paulie.

React1oN 11-27-2007 08:55 PM

Re: ****THE LADIES FINAL THREAD****

[ QUOTE ]
The way she is biting her bottom lip is omg sexy

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6...tition2uk0.jpg

Have my babies?

[/ QUOTE ]fkk this pic makes it really hard

Paulie Walnuts 11-27-2007 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think Octopi looks better. Crazy concept huh? The way a woman presents herself says a lot about her. I think Octopi comes across as more confident and womanly whereas FFK looks like a cute girl in High School. I gotta give my vote to Octopi.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you, Paulie.

[/ QUOTE ]

These guys sound like they aint ever had a 8 or higher around their arm in there lives. I don't put pussy on a pedestal. And guess what, when it comes to finding a gem looks are only what starts the fire. You guys can ephasize and argue about the rating scale but guess what there is no [censored] scale. Everyone has their own tastes in women. If it makes you feel better that ten other teenage virgins find a particular female as attractive as you do than you guys can all meet up somewhere and circle jerk while discussing how you came up with her 1-10 rating. Go ask your old man or grandpa what makes a woman beautiful. Than come talk to me. As for people who don't like me, guess what, I care as much as you care about people you actually see every day not liking you.

prodonkey 11-27-2007 09:06 PM

are u my grandpa?

prodonkey 11-27-2007 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you, Paulie.

[/ QUOTE ]

These guys sound like they aint ever had a 8 or higher around their arm in there lives. I don't put pussy on a pedestal. And guess what, when it comes to finding a gem looks are only what starts the fire. You guys can ephasize and argue about the rating scale but guess what there is no [censored] scale. Everyone has their own tastes in women. If it makes you feel better that ten other teenage virgins find a particular female as attractive as you do than you guys can all meet up somewhere and circle jerk while discussing how you came up with her 1-10 rating. Go ask your old man or grandpa what makes a woman beautiful. Than come talk to me. As for people who don't like me, guess what, I care as much as you care about people you actually see every day not liking you.

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you post here when it sounds like you hate everyone who does, and have this really condescending attitude.

I'm 31 and have been married, does my opinion count then?

PITTM 11-27-2007 09:09 PM

oh good another guy trying to be a badass over the internet, it had been almost an hour...