Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   View: Guy is the nicest guy on the planet (or the dumbest)/HSP SPOILER (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551655)

EWS87 11-25-2007 02:38 PM

Re: View: Guy is the nicest guy on the planet (or the dumbest)

he gave up about ~190K in equity

EC10 11-25-2007 02:41 PM

i agree it's lame but it's completely Guy's fault, not at all Benyamine's. nobody in the world would turn down the offer Guy gave him. Benyamine was fine running it once or twice or whatever Guy wanted, even laughed about it when he knew that it was going to be run once.

EmmaDillema 11-25-2007 02:51 PM

deleted

kypreanus 11-26-2007 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
can someone pm me the link plz ty

[/ QUOTE ]

I must have banned like 20 people in this thread. I mean, seriously, how hard is it to not do this? I don't understand it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Here's to hoping people asking for the link are getting the ax too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what I mean, they all are, I mean this is an interesting thread and I don't want to lock it, but if it gets mired down in torrent trading, I'm going to have to axe it because thats a strict no-no as per Mason.

[/ QUOTE ]

When has a youtube-link request meant the same as a torrent request? Different categories.

jman220 11-26-2007 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
can someone pm me the link plz ty

[/ QUOTE ]

I must have banned like 20 people in this thread. I mean, seriously, how hard is it to not do this? I don't understand it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Here's to hoping people asking for the link are getting the ax too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what I mean, they all are, I mean this is an interesting thread and I don't want to lock it, but if it gets mired down in torrent trading, I'm going to have to axe it because thats a strict no-no as per Mason.

[/ QUOTE ]

When has a youtube-link request meant the same as a torrent request? Different categories.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no youtube link. It was deleted. That was established very very early on in the thread. People asking for links were asking for links to sites that host copyright infringing information or to torrents.

MuresanForMVP 11-27-2007 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There is no youtube link. It was deleted. That was established very very early on in the thread. People asking for links were asking for links to sites that host copyright infringing information or to torrents.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't true. Well it's true for the full episode but not for the segment of interest. Sooooo I guess I'm wrong

OnYourBike 11-27-2007 02:33 AM

I don't know how any poker player can talk down or badly about Guy's poker game. The man is obviously smarter than any degenerate at that high stakes table. He's a billionaire who plays nose-bleed stakes for a laugh. Benyamine is a "pro" poker player who got most of his entire bankroll in as a 2:1 dog. Sammy Farha is a mere millionaire hustling rich guys out of money for a living. The kind of money that makes no difference to Guy's life, but all the difference to a degenerate like Farha or Benyamine.

Micturition Man 11-27-2007 04:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know how any poker player can talk down or badly about Guy's poker game. The man is obviously smarter than any degenerate at that high stakes table. He's a billionaire who plays nose-bleed stakes for a laugh. Benyamine is a "pro" poker player who got most of his entire bankroll in as a 2:1 dog. Sammy Farha is a mere millionaire hustling rich guys out of money for a living. The kind of money that makes no difference to Guy's life, but all the difference to a degenerate like Farha or Benyamine.

[/ QUOTE ]

People talk bad about Guy's poker game because he's terrible for the stakes he plays. Not sure what the rest of your paragraph has to do with anything.

steel108 11-27-2007 04:37 AM

After watching tonight's episode, it makes Guy's act of kindness look even better. He got stacked by Doyle tonight and still had mercy. Cool guy all around.

exec771 11-27-2007 05:38 AM

Guy makes this game so much more +EV than even Gold, when he puts it in behind you get the full pot, when he's ahead you make a sad face and get your money back..

That said great gesture by Guy, seems like he's there to have fun whereas some other people are clearly in wayy over thier heads..