Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   DERB (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=49)

James282 05-06-2005 03:05 AM

Re: DERB

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This would make a GREAT proposition bet btw [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a great prop bet about VPIP would be to see who could have the highest VPIP and win the most in whatever limit over whatever ammount.

Anyways, I find this entire thread hilarious. Keep it up well respected mid-high posters! I'm having a blast watching you all get your panties in a bunch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, heaven forbid anyone spend time on this forum discussing something poker related instead of posting PWNED! pictures and offering thousands of replies over which unattainable celebrity we'd prefer to bang.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

OOT Rooolz!

Actually my minor contribution...I'm a 2bb/100 winner with a 26ish vpip. I've got a pretty large sample size (much more since my post in General on the matter). I deviate from the 22er strategy about 10% of the time, sometime to satiate the gambler in me sometimes because I think my reads are better then others. Just food for thought.

(or i totally suck and am running well)

[/ QUOTE ]

You have that VPIP in the 30 60 on Party? If so, how many hands are we talking here? I'll assume you are talking 15/30, which is an entirely different beast altogether.
-James

DcifrThs 05-06-2005 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This would make a GREAT proposition bet btw [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a great prop bet about VPIP would be to see who could have the highest VPIP and win the most in whatever limit over whatever ammount.

Anyways, I find this entire thread hilarious. Keep it up well respected mid-high posters! I'm having a blast watching you all get your panties in a bunch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, heaven forbid anyone spend time on this forum discussing something poker related instead of posting PWNED! pictures and offering thousands of replies over which unattainable celebrity we'd prefer to bang.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

OOT Rooolz!

Actually my minor contribution...I'm a 2bb/100 winner with a 26ish vpip. I've got a pretty large sample size (much more since my post in General on the matter). I deviate from the 22er strategy about 10% of the time, sometime to satiate the gambler in me sometimes because I think my reads are better then others. Just food for thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have that VPIP in the 30 60 on Party? If so, how many hands are we talking here? I'll assume you are talking 15/30, which is an entirely different beast altogether.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

you need to stop posting in this thread like i need to go to sleep.

-Barron

El Diablo 05-06-2005 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-James

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably Jessica Biel.

Sully 05-06-2005 03:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-James

[/ QUOTE ]

James 282 has always been one of my favorite posters, but lately, he's really on his game.

That is all. Back to my lurking.

Snoogins47 05-06-2005 03:48 AM

So am I the only one who actually wants to do this prop bet? Something like "whoever has the highest VP$IP and still maintains a break-even or better winrate over X hands wins" or something? It'd make for some absolutely incredible hand history posts. If it's done at a level I can afford, hell I'd do it weekly.

J_V 05-06-2005 03:48 AM

Yes. His Andrew Prock Rebuttal was perfect. I better not find out he's proofreading his posts.

J_V 05-06-2005 04:44 AM

Nothing beats a good JV thread with legs.

Edited for perfect wording.

MattSuspect 05-06-2005 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-James

[/ QUOTE ]

OOT Rooolz!

[/ QUOTE ]

-James

[/ QUOTE ] I was drunk and wasnt thinking straight. 15/30.

(self imposed poker related posting ban starts...now)

DcifrThs 05-06-2005 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes. His Andrew Prock Rebuttal was perfect. I better not find out he's proofreading his posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

hes not...he plays and posts and talks and answers phones and prepares dinner and drives all at the same time.

-Barron

DcifrThs 05-06-2005 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing beats a good JV thread with legs.

Edited for perfect wording.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Re: A Championship Boast ?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]