Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=492906)

DannyOcean_ 09-23-2007 02:18 AM

Re: BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS

hey someone is drawin a big 2p2.

We can get the other OT forums involved if it's gonna be a big 2p2. Diebitter, rally your TLDR friends. BBVproper can help out. I'll even invite ElD's forum, although they will more likely talk about the philosophical implications nonwithstanding.

Funkert 09-23-2007 02:21 AM

do we know who we're up against already? surely they must have a secret villain hideout in some corner of the interwebs?

knowing who we're up against might give us a better idea of the severity of the attacks imo

edit: danny where?

enzed 09-23-2007 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I say we maintain this for a couple more days, then let it go (or trash it ourselves) and start saving up for a big 2+2. Getting the Zoo and others involved might help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I think this is probably a better idea, see if the vandalism keeps up at the current intensity for a few days and if it does then change and go to other forums. It could just be because it's the weekend and will settle down come Monday. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Onaflag 09-23-2007 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
do we know who we're up against already? surely they must have a secret villain hideout in some corner of the interwebs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic.

I still say we back off, allow it to be overrun, organize, reload ink as a whole entity, and attack professionally, organized, and with determination.

We need a General to lead us to battle. Right now we have only ground troops in the repair brigade.

As 2+2ers, we should know that selective aggression always wins. Right now, we're a bunch of calling stations.

Onaflag..........

Glo 09-23-2007 02:36 AM

aww, who's killin' the 2+2?

waffle 09-23-2007 03:03 AM

Guys,

You really shouldn't ever let your ink go to 0%, even in the face of a big attack. Because ink return is cumulative it's just not worth it - if you get way down there, it takes too long to get back into action. I always try to save 50% for regeneration purposes.

Funkert 09-23-2007 03:07 AM

danny ocean for general

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8873/dannydz4.jpg

wet work 09-23-2007 03:08 AM

We should take over that VIP space below. It's got a nice border and could be switched easily. There have been some attacks on it today but they haven't really dealt with them. I say we take that [censored].

Cumulonimbus 09-23-2007 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

knowing who we're up against might give us a better idea of the severity of the attacks imo

edit: danny where?

[/ QUOTE ]

drawballfans.com

they have a forum.....we could be severely outmatched..

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Funkert 09-23-2007 03:18 AM

lol drawballnoob!

the VIP is a no-go zone.... they got bots cleaning that up a few times a day, also they got plenty infinite-ink ppl... they'd murder us in seconds.

we best not mess with anyone... drawballfans > us .. VIP > us [ H ] > us ..... even the T > us ..... the only 'force' we can take is the PBN kids... they're many, but badly organised