Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512384)

Melchiades 11-21-2007 04:32 PM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

Hahaha. I know I'm jinxing myself, but had to put a cheeky $100 on England losing tonight. 8/1. Always trust England to screw up.

aislephive 11-21-2007 04:32 PM

I like hearing table chat for some reason, particularly when I get berated, which is becoming increasingly more common recently!

This is exclusively online. Live I hate listening to poker talk as it puts me on life tilt.

Mahtimies 11-21-2007 04:50 PM

You need 1 more click than before to get on a waitlist. I find that insanely annoying.

On another note, for the first time ever I felt absolutely nothing when losing a huge flip, I feel goooood.

PartyScout 11-21-2007 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hahaha. I know I'm jinxing myself, but had to put a cheeky $100 on England losing tonight. 8/1. Always trust England to screw up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Widh id bet my bankroll on it,suks so hard to see our team losing.I have to think back to 1990 for me to think of a world beater side,since then my country only gets worse [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

SEABEAST 11-21-2007 05:01 PM

i get tilted by people insulting the fish. being berated yourself is awesome but i always feel like intervening when some tagfish starts tapping the glass, and arguing in chat is pretty -ev when you're 12 tabling so i just turn it off instead. but i love checking for beratement when i bad beat someone [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Requin 11-21-2007 05:08 PM

I just spent 6 minutes trying to spell my damn SN to party phone support, this is retarded. Having a Q and a U in my name was a bad idea

Requin 11-21-2007 05:14 PM

...only to be put on hold for five minutes and then told that only my host can assist me since I'm a VIP and he's out. NO I DONT WANT TO LEAVE A MESSAGE I WANT TO TRANSFER 300$ YOU HACKS

traz 11-21-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You need 1 more click than before to get on a waitlist. I find that insanely annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. oh yes.

Praetor 11-21-2007 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what progs and scripts do I need to run bet pot on party now a days?

[/ QUOTE ]

plz to be answering my q

[/ QUOTE ]

FreePartyHandGrabber (FPHG)
AutoHotKey
BetPotScript (overcards.com has it I think or I'm sure you could find one in the software forum)

[/ QUOTE ]

ty

where can I get FPHG?

Yeti 11-21-2007 05:33 PM

phonetic alphabet ftw