Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

GetThere1Time 03-31-2007 01:35 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

****MOD RULING****

Since adventures would likely share stories of events past upon their return and bring each other up to speed, I will allow players to read both threads now that they have reunited.

****MOD RULING****

FCBLComish 03-31-2007 01:35 PM

Cool! Off to read!

Boiler_bd 03-31-2007 01:50 PM

Does anyone have a list of all known roles?

chuckleslovakian 03-31-2007 01:53 PM

Wow, wtf at Luckay pushing Shorty's list on everyone else. If I see that list in anyone's argument for the rest of the game I am going to vomit. Shorty recommended we start from the bottom of his list. Well, so for he is 0/2 from his quite wolfy list.

One other thing about the Dustin lynch. He did not try to fake a role. Instead all he did was sit there and say ZOMG I AM TEH LAZY VILLAGER, ANYONE IS BETTER THAN ME. Basically Dustin refused to offer any sort of metagame on his wolf companions

FCBLComish 03-31-2007 01:55 PM

After reading the other thread, the first thing I noticed is that Zurvan posted Shorty's journal 100% as written by Shorty. That is a very good thing.

Lol Kbar.

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so why is luckay saying xoom was lynched?

[/ QUOTE ]

from a reread of the other thread i would say lying to gauge our reaction. But it makes no sense so maybe he just [censored] up

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After reading the other thread, the first thing I noticed is that Zurvan posted Shorty's journal 100% as written by Shorty. That is a very good thing.

Lol Kbar.

[/ QUOTE ]

there would be no point in not. The fact that Shorty implicated zurvan as a wolf and zurvan posted that --- made me think he was a wolf trying to show that he is a villager.

Dustin coming up sabateur though moves zurvan off my list for now.

FCBLComish 03-31-2007 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so why is luckay saying xoom was lynched?

[/ QUOTE ]

from a reread of the other thread i would say lying to gauge our reaction. But it makes no sense so maybe he just [censored] up

[/ QUOTE ]

I am going to assume he was confused since Xoom chose the event for the group. OR, they discussed killing Xoom in wolf chat and Luckay thought Xoon was killed instead of Durron? Ribbit.

FCBLComish 03-31-2007 02:05 PM

I just reread the roles and I am wondering. There is NOTHING in there that would seem to allow Xoom to choose the group event.

What role do you think he could be?

MDoranD 03-31-2007 02:06 PM

from looking over the 1st day of the other thread i believe FCBL to be very villagery. I also thought kyrosmother was avg villagery. Wolfy looking people are econo and voj.

Im going to throw down an econophile vote. Day 2 in a bit.