Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Lego Poker training videos....a joke? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551137)

futuredoc85 11-24-2007 03:25 AM

Re: Lego Poker training videos....a joke?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dont think theres many training sites that wouldn't be worth $150/$200/$500 a year, even if complete fish did a training site and got every piece of advice wrong, it would still be benefitial as it would get you to think about the right way to play hands. These guys can charge $250--->$1k an hour, theres zero chance that a site like this can be anything other then supreme value.... irrespective of whether or not TwelveBeers is a TAG or a LAG

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong, just watching better players play does not guarantee you become one.

[/ QUOTE ]

learned that the hard way huh?

Transference 11-24-2007 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
(or it was all just a publicity stunt)

[/ QUOTE ]

I did some consultation/design for leggo and am more than happy to attest to the credibility and professionalism of their staff as I have in the past for deuces.

SEABEAST 11-24-2007 06:11 AM

pretty sure everyone dissing carrotsnake is just homophobic, and can't handle the fact that he has the sexiest voice on the internet and it turns them on just a little

GSykes 11-24-2007 06:19 AM

Just to show that I am not anti-leggo poker

I am now a member.

john voight 11-24-2007 07:17 AM

all i know is lego owes the OP some free vids after all the hits he sent to LP.

Since OP is temp banned, and a douche, I'll take the complimentary vids

inyourface 11-24-2007 08:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it is truly amazing that inyourface has not been banned yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

isn't it

Thinky 11-24-2007 09:20 AM

I only watched the first 10 minutes, and I don't know what things he was trying to accomplish in those first 10 minutes - but playing good poker was not one of them.
Greg's video was really good. It almost seemed like CS was trying too hard to make the video interesting.

VPIP100 11-24-2007 09:38 AM

Hmm ill check it out and probably get a membership, CR's content is lame last couple of months (CTS as an exception).

But there is also a dutch site called Nederpoker.nl and it seems pretty good from what Ive seen so far.

Decisions decisions.

Clayton 11-24-2007 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im not tryin to hate, or saying ur opinion doeant matterb but was jw clayton, how are u affiliated with LP?

[/ QUOTE ]

my blog will be moved over to LP within 48 hours, hopefully.

I am still enjoying thanksgiving holiday weekened am about to head out for some college football in ATL so haven't had the chance to upload it.

In a way I do represent LP however I guess I will put my 2p2 reputation on the line by saying any statements I say about anyone else affiliated with LP will be totally honest and in no way spamming the site/ upping the rep of others. I have met over half of them IRL and have spoken poker w/ more on AIM before the site was even created.

carrot really did take a sh*tload out of cake in the spring of this year, when the 10/20 games on cake were playing similar to 1/2 on stars right now.

fees 11-24-2007 01:01 PM

carrotsnake vrs 05 HU grudge match.. how is there ANY other way to settle this.. r u [censored] srs?