Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

traz 03-28-2007 02:54 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kbar, did you kill dmk because you thought he peeked zurvan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes

[/ QUOTE ]

lol kbar's a wolf

lastchance 03-28-2007 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I think the answer makes him more likely to be a wolf than a villager ... no matter what level he is thinking on

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with this.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not a smoking gun, but that's like +10 wolf points.

kbar13 03-28-2007 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lastchance, I quoted you because those are the exact same posts I was thinking of when Nez said DMK was accusing Zurvan.

[/ QUOTE ]
Kbar, do you still think I'm a wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]

To be honest, yes I do. You're posting has just been waaay off this game.

lastchance 03-28-2007 02:56 PM

Good job explaining yourself to me, then.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nez is a villager, and I think the people calling him a wolf might be a bit insane.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've noticed something odd this game, and I'm not sure if I'm the only one.

There's a couple fair sized groups that are all seeing the game the same way, but totally opposite to each other. It's very strange. It was very prevalent yesterday afternoon.

wdcbooks 03-28-2007 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kbar, did you kill dmk because you thought he peeked zurvan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. Kbar, you should never, ever say yes to this question. Ever. Like ever. Even being sarcastic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the answer makes him more likely to be a wolf than a villager ... no matter what level he is thinking on

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to be a nit because I agree that Kbar is a wolf, but as a wolf he is only thinking on one level. It isn't like he slipped and accidentally gave a truthful answer. He just thought that was clever and made him sound villagery. It is something I would do as a wolf.

lastchance 03-28-2007 02:57 PM

Books, we all know that.

BluffBlank 03-28-2007 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To be honest, yes I do. You're posting has just been waaay off this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

wolfy part italicized. qualification tell ftw

JaredL 03-28-2007 02:57 PM

nez,

Please explain what dmk said that implies that zurvan is a wolf.

Nez477 03-28-2007 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Meh-Village
kyrosmother
fmxda
BluffBlank
Boiler_bd
xoom
Mark_K
Voj
Jeremy517
Kumubou
Madtown

[/ QUOTE ]

KM: Her thoughts and mine are falling very much in line. Her post this morning about her vote change, the way she posted near the end of day yesterday really was solid work. Again, these are meh-villager reads, so I definitely can be wrong about these people, but KM has seemed villagery to me.

FMXDA: At first read on FMXDA, I always seem to try and find him contradicting himself, which he does pretty often. I went back and read him yesterday after I called him a wolf and read some good posts from him. Don't remember the specifics. Although, in general, he seems to post more as a wolf than villager, which maybe makes me think he should just be meh.

Bluffbank: Mostly just feel. I wrote a post of his down at home but I left it there. Can go deeper if required.

Jeremy: He's more jovial/easygoing as a wolf. This is based on his wolf game in FOTR as I read him as different than Dungeon and ST.

And, I'm off to meetings. More to come if I can. Just vote for one of my candidates today and I'll be happy. Otherwise I'll get uberwhiny so you all can read me as village.