Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official November Thread: General Discussion (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535573)

PrimogenitoX 11-01-2007 12:20 PM

Re: Official November Thread: General Discussion

Oh, and ty ty ty ty futuredoc..have my chat disabled so couldn't thank you at the time..I was stuck over 5k this session and that hand got me winner...obviously still finished -1500

aislephive 11-01-2007 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Poker Stars, $2/$4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

BTN: $1,385.05
Hero (SB): $512.10
BB: $404
UTG: $780
MP: $1,089.45
CO: $384.30

Pre-Flop: 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
2 folds, CO calls $4, <font color="red">BTN raises to $20</font>, Hero calls $18, 2 folds

Flop: ($48) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $36</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $148</font>, BTN calls $112

Turn: ($344) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $344.10 and is All-In</font>, BTN calls $344.10

River: ($1,032.20) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $1,032.20 Pot ($3 Rake)
BTN showed 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a straight, Six to Ten) and WON $1,029.20 (+$517.10 NET)
Hero showed 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (high card Ace) and LOST (-$512.10 NET)

looks like the end of that session

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you intentionally raise that much on the flop so you could shove for exactly pot on the turn if called? Hot.

jfish 11-01-2007 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you intentionally raise that much on the flop so you could shove for exactly pot on the turn if called? Hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wonder if an ahk script could do something like this. you input how much you want to be left on a future street of betting (river, turn) and then it will tell you what to bet every street before it. it will help when you want to set up underbets/psbs/overbets on later streets.

imozyslow 11-01-2007 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my god, why cant my hands [censored] hold up when im playing high.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

moira 11-01-2007 12:47 PM

I ran great in october (but u gotta run good at ur b-day month) and therefore obv didnt play more then 10k hands.
I hope to play ~20k hands in november and make some money.
I only have time until the 17th, then my Ill have to write a paper AGAIN [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

futuredoc85 11-01-2007 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Poker Stars, $2/$4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

BTN: $1,385.05
Hero (SB): $512.10
BB: $404
UTG: $780
MP: $1,089.45
CO: $384.30

Pre-Flop: 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
2 folds, CO calls $4, <font color="red">BTN raises to $20</font>, Hero calls $18, 2 folds

Flop: ($48) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $36</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $148</font>, BTN calls $112

Turn: ($344) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $344.10 and is All-In</font>, BTN calls $344.10

River: ($1,032.20) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $1,032.20 Pot ($3 Rake)
BTN showed 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a straight, Six to Ten) and WON $1,029.20 (+$517.10 NET)
Hero showed 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (high card Ace) and LOST (-$512.10 NET)

looks like the end of that session

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah thats something ive been concentrating on lately. Jfish your idea sounds great btw

capodu 11-01-2007 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i wonder if an ahk script could do something like this. you input how much you want to be left on a future street of betting (river, turn) and then it will tell you what to bet every street before it. it will help when you want to set up underbets/psbs/overbets on later streets.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be sick... way better then sliced bread.

Trivial 11-01-2007 01:07 PM

im pretty sure that's ridiculously exploitable

Triumph36 11-01-2007 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thank god this wouldn't be that useful

Melchiades 11-01-2007 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im pretty sure that's ridiculously exploitable

[/ QUOTE ]
What?