Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   OT: [censored] thread, September, READ RULES IN TOP POST (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=490638)

xPeru 09-30-2007 07:19 PM

Re: OT: [censored] thread, September, READ RULES IN TOP POST

Lacky, just gone to rail you in the WCOOP and you're not there! All these satellite wins and you're not playing - is this a seriously sensible BR decision, or has the wife taken you shopping? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

cha59 09-30-2007 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Figured out what happen.

I won a sat and was automatically registered.

I then got HU in another sat, and chopped even with even stacks (my account at stars is pretty much busto so I wanted to chop). We did the chop through support. When we arranged the deal we played it out. I won. So, for winning the second seat, my account was credited W$2600.

Support then unregistered me from the ME, so they could split the W$2600. When they did not need to unregister me, because the second sat win just goes directly to W$ and into my account. I did double check I was registered after the first sat win, but not after that [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

So, I'm going to ask that because it was their screw up, that they give me cash for the W$.

[/ QUOTE ]

From PS support:

"For security reasons your PokerStars has been closed. This is mainly to
protect the balance available, since you are informing us that you did not
unregistered for this specific tournament."

[/ QUOTE ]

what the [censored] !?

futuredoc85 09-30-2007 07:47 PM

its b/c he told them he didnt unregister, and whoever read his email didnt know that stars support unregistered for him. So naturally he assumed it may have been a hacker and froze the acct until they sort it out.

DevinLake 09-30-2007 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
its b/c he told them he didnt unregister, and whoever read his email didnt know that stars support unregistered for him. So naturally he assumed it may have been a hacker and froze the acct until they sort it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although it should be incredibly obvious to them they it was a support person that did it, because there is a support id beside the transaction in the audit they sent me.

futuredoc85 09-30-2007 07:52 PM

devin- something tells me that people who read emails for a living on the Isle of Mann may not all be Rhodes Scholars

King Car 09-30-2007 08:09 PM

Brag - I just won my ebay auction for 4 12th row lower level seats to the Cowboys v. Pats game.

DevinLake 09-30-2007 08:24 PM

Just made my first ever football bet. $50 on the Giants. They use to be my team when I was a kid. I'm trying to get into football, but it's hard when you don't really care about any team.

PokahPokah 09-30-2007 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just made my first ever football bet. $50 on the Giants. They use to be my team when I was a kid. I'm trying to get into football, but it's hard when you don't really care about any team.

[/ QUOTE ]
gl,
brag : im [censored]
beat : first ever uni lecture in 8 hours

J-P 09-30-2007 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brag - I just won my ebay auction for 4 12th row lower level seats to the Cowboys v. Pats game.

[/ QUOTE ]

SOLID brag, nice!!
romo4prez

DevinLake 09-30-2007 09:57 PM

Computer people please help?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post12278182