Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512384)

tozzy 11-16-2007 03:35 PM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

Party Poker, $5/$10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

CO: $1,000
BTN: $1,105
SB: $203.75
Hero (BB): $1,000
UTG: $988
MP: $905.13

Pre-Flop: 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
3 folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $25</font>, SB folds, Hero calls $15

Flop: ($55) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($55) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $20</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $100</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $220</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $1,080 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $755 and is All-In

River: ($2,005) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $2,005 Pot ($3 Rake)
BTN showed J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a full house, Jacks full of Fours) and LOST (-$1,000 NET)
Hero showed 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (four of a kind, Fours) and WON $2,002 (+$1,002 NET)

awesome sidenote:
villain timed down and appeard to be disconnected on the flop, hence my funny betsizing.

Requin 11-16-2007 03:37 PM

1K games have been pretty horrible in the last week imo. Every table is like 5 regs going after one guy who's not even a fish but has only 2/3 of a stack so he's better than nothing.

tozzy 11-16-2007 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1K games have been pretty horrible in the last week imo. Every table is like 5 regs going after one guy who's not even a fish but has only 2/3 of a stack so he's better than nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, i assume this is due to the "bug" that causes 5/10 to have no more than 12 6max tables. i emailed the tech department, they said theyd look into it.

jessica1994 11-16-2007 03:52 PM

Icanfoldaces is really bad

ClockWyze 11-16-2007 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, i assume this is due to the "bug" that causes 5/10 to have no more than 12 6max tables. i emailed the tech department, they said theyd look into it.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. fish hate waiting lists.

moira 11-16-2007 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
gawd, I wont play 25/50 for a while. Its just that I play really bad there for no obvious reason. maybe I think I need to proof something.
[censored] it. no 25/50 till I regained confidence.
and I need to run better. Im getting coolered and sucked out on left and right.
STOP IT, DEAR POKERGOD!

[/ QUOTE ]
while your at it, cut the [censored] whining.

[/ QUOTE ]

just shut up!?

PartyScout 11-16-2007 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
god damn im so fking wasted right now. thank goodness i had the sense to donk it up at PLO rather than donate to the lame TAGs at NLH. i love getting paid for getting pissed and doing stupid [censored].

also i met the most beautiful girl tonight, and for whatever reason she seemed interested in my degenerate self. i told her im an ex lawyer who is now an investor. am i lying or this an acceptable interpretation of the truth? either way, i think im in love.

long live party. and fionn, im still down HUFRZ anytime u are. bring that [censored]!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Pics of girl [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

MATT111 11-16-2007 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
god damn im so fking wasted right now. thank goodness i had the sense to donk it up at PLO rather than donate to the lame TAGs at NLH. i love getting paid for getting pissed and doing stupid [censored].

also i met the most beautiful girl tonight, and for whatever reason she seemed interested in my degenerate self. i told her im an ex lawyer who is now an investor. am i lying or this an acceptable interpretation of the truth? either way, i think im in love.

long live party. and fionn, im still down HUFRZ anytime u are. bring that [censored]!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOL. That`s what I say aswell to ppl I don`t wanna tell what I am doing. "It`s tough to explain but it`s an investment kind of thing."

SpecT 11-16-2007 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i told her im an ex lawyer who is now an investor.

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure everyone will insta assume ur super loaded. like adding the ex lawyer bit makes the investment job seem so much better.

robinsons 11-16-2007 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[censored]!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

from a simular sitation, I hope it goes well [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]