Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Average Speed XVII Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=464155)

bravos1 08-02-2007 04:27 PM

Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Bravos's last post is just plain weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

How so?

Cuz I listed my top 2 wolf candidates for today's lynch?

theSmell 08-02-2007 04:28 PM

[0] bojtun
[1] bravos1
[0] Bulletproof Monk voted for VoraciousReader
[0] clowntable voted for VoraciousReader
[0] DustinG
[0] fishmonger voted for fmxda
<font color="red"> [3] fmxda voted for Nicholasp27 </font>
[0] fnord_too
[0] lastchance voted for fmxda
[0] Nez477 voted for bravos1
[1] Nicholasp27 voted for VoraciousReader
[0] ScottHoward v3.1
[0] shortline99 voted for fmxda
[0] Supine
<font color="red"> [3] VoraciousReader </font>

<font color="green"> 10:00 No good </font>
[b] Majority Lynch = 8

lastchance 08-02-2007 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I really leaning towards Nich or VR right now???

[/ QUOTE ]
This post just feels like a wolf confused about who he should vote for. I think is a statement that you shouldn't question. "Nich/VR is a wolf?" is less wolfy because you don't know the objective truth. What you think shouldn't have ? marks. /nit.

DustinG 08-02-2007 04:33 PM

bravos..

lastchance 08-02-2007 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

An observation: nichp has been creating games all day but not really adding content to this thread. Would be village points, but nichp-specifically, I'd have to lean wolf slightly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you honestly not know why he is doing it? or am I being leveled?

[/ QUOTE ]
Skimming. I agree with fmx's above statement.

bravos1 08-02-2007 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I really leaning towards Nich or VR right now???

[/ QUOTE ]
This post just feels like a wolf confused about who he should vote for. I think is a statement that you shouldn't question. "Nich/VR is a wolf?" is less wolfy because you don't know the objective truth. What you think shouldn't have ? marks. /nit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I put the ??? because I'm looking to spark some discusison about them and they are just top of the list.

Unless I have a super inkling about a player, I never say : "Player x is a wolf!" because if just just confusing and misinterpreted by the village.

DustinG 08-02-2007 04:38 PM

I looked at a turbo I played with Bravos once

now I want to vote him

Nez477 08-02-2007 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It was your day yesterday that sucked, not mine.

The case I layed out against Shorty was very good, and its still very good (just not correct, sadly). You should have been voting Shorty. and VR should have been voting Shorty. I'm suspicious of some of the people that refused to vote Shorty yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was so meh on Shorty because he plays that way as both a wolf and a villager and I didn't entirely agree with all of his posts or your posts about him, I needed Shorty to start talking so I could actually read him

I'm now 3 for 3 in my last three village games with him, and I feel I am starting to grasp him, at least to a certain extent

I did even vote him for your sake, mostly because I seriously had no direction that I liked because you swayed my opinion of LC, and yes, some of Shorty's posts were wolfy

But it's Shorty... I mean, I hate the mantra around him more than anyone but it's dumb to lynch him yesterday when he very likely could be a villager

It's not wolfy to not agree with you Dustin and it's fine to have my own thoughts....

I backed off of LC on your behalf, does that not matter

[ QUOTE ]

Why did you leave w/o saying a word, and why did you go from voting Shorty to following Shorty in such a shorty span of time?

[/ QUOTE ]

The first question isn't fair

and

Because he was a villager and was making more sense to me than you were... sorry

[ QUOTE ]

And why the hell did you think Shorty was so villagery at the end of the day. Was it the Durron posts that convinced you?

[/ QUOTE ]

All of them really, sorry

[ QUOTE ]

For the record I don't think Nez is a wolf but I can attack him a lot better than he can ever attack me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a wolf and I'm not attacking you, but I could easily attack you and do it quite well if I thought you were the way to go

Obviously your argumets weren't sinking in with a majority of us yesterday anyway

I'm not trying to be a dick, and I'm not saying your day was horrible yesterday, you made some fine points, it convinced me until Shorty started being uber-villagery

And then you couldn't even think to look at other candidates

You were wrong

And it seriously kind of reminds me of me going after Spook all game in AS15

Yes I said you aren't the lynch today, but we shouldn't just assume you are a villager right now... you work hard in any role and it's fine that I'm wary of you

bravos1 08-02-2007 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I looked at a turbo I played with Bravos once

now I want to vote him

[/ QUOTE ]

really? why? linky?

lastchance 08-02-2007 04:41 PM

Bravos, what's the last long game you've played? Or 2?