Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Average Speed XVII Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=464155)

ScottHoward v3.1 08-02-2007 04:08 PM

Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

hey girls
im outty
see yaz in a few hours

DustinG 08-02-2007 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ummm gt

htf did i miss his concession!

[/ QUOTE ]

this seems wolfy

lastchance 08-02-2007 04:12 PM

Nez is using LC logic here a lot (people who clear me are wolfy, reread me with an open mind, I'm not obvious, etc).

I like doing the latter a lot as wolf, the former quite a bit as villager. (gotta get rid of the second tendency).

I suppose it's wolfy coming from Nez. Without rereading, I don't see how d2 plays out the way it did if Nez is a wolf.

Nez477 08-02-2007 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Dustin isn't the lynch today, but why in the wolrd did he focus ONLY on shorty all day long? I mean, Shorty had a ridiculously villagery last half of the day yesterday and it didn't matter to him at all

For most players I'd say this is actually somewhat wolfy of him, especially when it comes to a 'good' player like Shorty

[/ QUOTE ]

It was your day yesterday that sucked, not mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTH? I didn't say your day sucked, I just said you only focused on Shorty who wasn't really that wolfy and you wouldn't switch at all, like, you wouldn't budge.

How did my day suck exactly?

Not sure that was necessary

DustinG 08-02-2007 04:14 PM

you mean D1 and not D2, right?

also, the fact that every dead wolf has gone after Fmx means nothing to you?

DustinG 08-02-2007 04:15 PM

Nez,

you said "dustin isn't the lynch today", which clearly means that now you consider me lynchable, and a think a large part of that would have to be because of my day yesterday. Correct?

I laid out the reasons why your day sucked worse than mine in my post.

lastchance 08-02-2007 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
D2, I think the game is different if Nez is evil.

Also, there are reasons to vote fmx that have nothing to do with whether or not I think he's evil (plus, I'm getting close to the point where I clear everyone in the game, and that's [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img])

bojtun 08-02-2007 04:17 PM

Hola peeps...

In re-reading GT

People he seems to clear are:
Eskimo
LC
Dustin
FMX
Supine
and maybe Clown

just based on conversations that don't seem like w/w

Obviously there could be some smoke and mirrors ... but he never talks with Luckay, and he has detailed arguments and/or convos with some or most of those people that really don't seem w/w.

So, starting out today I think villagers are (in no particular order after Shorty):

Shorty
Eskimo
LC
Dustin
FMX
Supine
and maybe Clown

Thought village but meh
Nez - based mostly on how active he was in the first couple of days and what he was saying, but he was strange yesterday.
SH - based on the early going, but post of "I'm catching up," and "I'm busy" since means I've got to look at him some more.

Meh land
Nich - not active enough because he's got like 95 games going, dunno, need more.
VR

Who the hell knows
Bravos
Fish
Fnord

DustinG 08-02-2007 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
D2, I think the game is different if Nez is evil.

Also, there are reasons to vote fmx that have nothing to do with whether or not I think he's evil (plus, I'm getting close to the point where I clear everyone in the game, and that's [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

idk- clearly the wolves (and Shorty, who is like an honorary wolf) would have liked to lynch you on D2 over Luckay, and Nez would have certainly been behind that.

lastchance 08-02-2007 04:19 PM

You're not looking at the right thing, IMHO.