Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Don't come home until u is sobern! (NC Thread) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534814)

Gib 11-21-2007 09:40 PM

Re: Don\'t come home until u is sobern! (NC Thread)

lol fashion mod!!

on that what u think of my new t-shirt:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4...tos3011ip5.jpg

knockonwood 11-21-2007 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol fashion mod!!

on that what u think of my new t-shirt:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4...tos3011ip5.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice Gib. Now we want the head shot also.

Gib 11-21-2007 09:49 PM

BOOM!

nah I'd prefer my head unshot!!

bozlax 11-21-2007 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I at least knew it was about cricket. But I'm pretty cultured.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could tell by looking at his stick. I figured there wouldn't be that many people watching a fraternity initiation.

bravos1 11-21-2007 11:35 PM

[x] This American has actually played cricket

marchron 11-22-2007 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[x] This American has once heard a cricket

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, LOL in this e-mail from Full Tilt:

[ QUOTE ]
Another FTOPS is in the books. Thanks to all those players who made FTOPS VI such a huge success. $11,196,420 in prize money was awarded over 16 events. Congratulations to all of the winners, including Main Event winner fkscreennames . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

bennyhana 11-22-2007 01:40 AM

Re: Not sobern and at home, ooops!

[ QUOTE ]
Grandest confirmable total consumption for me is 100 light (ale, not Miller Lite) beers in about 7 hours, topped off by a pitcher of Guiness.

[/ QUOTE ]

*cough* *cough* bullshizzle *cough* *cough*

I could see 14 beers in one hour, but 14 beers an hour for seven hours is bull butter.

OziBattler 11-22-2007 02:27 AM

a long time ago I think the micros had a dedicated stats thread where people could post stats in. Im considering starting a new one so that we can filter stats posts there....im a sucker for a stats posts so I'd likely post my 2c on stats posted. Then we could just put tyler in charge. holla.

seriously though, I like this idea not because some people dont like stat threads but because this could allow people who post to stats to get directed there where they can read all the other stats and comments posted and hopefully relate comments to others peoples stats to their own...make sense?

Gib 11-22-2007 02:35 AM

i like

bravos1 11-22-2007 02:39 AM

sure.. as long as people don't friggin spaz over a new post that mostly talks about stats like micro NL.. not all stats post are created the same.

OziBattler 11-22-2007 04:05 AM

well i'd reserve the right to delete spazzy posts from such a thread...but more importantly, nice T-shirt Gib....but heres mine...bought especially for what is expected to be a very festive christmas day

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9130/1003284zh5.jpg

let t-shirtwars begin

Gib 11-22-2007 04:19 AM

lol awesome!

JavaNut 11-22-2007 04:29 AM

Ozi, you should be carefull not to order things like t-shirts and tattoos when drunkern. They take what you say literaly in this case as well as the drunkern cats fan who got the "Right Arm Gay Premiers 2007" tattoo.

knockonwood 11-22-2007 04:34 AM

Its looks even better because your wife obviously refuses to iron it.

OziBattler 11-22-2007 04:41 AM

lol Java. That cat supporter and the Gay Premiers tatoo story was really lol worthy. knockon, lol....creases smeases!

knockonwood 11-22-2007 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ozi, you should be carefull not to order things like t-shirts and tattoos when drunkern. They take what you say literaly in this case as well as the drunkern cats fan who got the "Right Arm Gay Premiers 2007" tattoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha..moral of the story, 'Geelong is Gay!'. There are fine tatooists in Thailand.

00Snitch 11-22-2007 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I at least knew it was about cricket. But I'm pretty cultured.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could tell by looking at his stick. I figured there wouldn't be that many people watching a fraternity initiation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I lol'd. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

JavaNut 11-22-2007 07:42 AM

Happy Thanksgiving for those who are so inclined. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

bennyhana 11-22-2007 10:36 AM

I saw a guy wearing this t at a body shop the other day. I lol'd.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...th1/tshirt.jpg

JavaNut 11-22-2007 10:59 AM

What about the following text on a t:

"I am a recovering teetotaler".

kerowo 11-22-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its looks even better because your wife obviously refuses to iron it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Super nit.

Gib 11-22-2007 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
let t-shirtwars begin

[/ QUOTE ]
Here's a couple of more entries:

I has Hustler shirt as seen in the pic below:
http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/F/C/...kiesreview.jpg

And another previously posted:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8...ssnitchkz7.jpg

more tshirts, gogogogogogo

00Snitch 11-22-2007 06:11 PM

ahhhhhhh. such a beautiful place. i'll be at crown in late jan if anyone is around. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

bennyhana 11-22-2007 06:34 PM

my oldest tee.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...ath1/truck.jpg

nomadtla 11-22-2007 07:02 PM

Brag: My fathers neighbor gave me a bottle of 1994 Samuel Adams Triple Bock just for the hell of it.

Beat: It's worth more in the bottle and suposedly gets better with age so I don't really want to open it.

Variance: Looked on some beer discussion forums and it's either a great hit or serious miss with connoisseurs.

Thoughts? Personal experience with this beer? Bastard?

KingOtter 11-22-2007 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[x] This American has actually played cricket

[/ QUOTE ]

I have, too, but the lingo is another thing entirely.

Bona 11-23-2007 12:54 AM

Entry for seniors bracket, hokey division
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2...etshirteo7.jpg

bennyhana 11-23-2007 01:07 AM

bona, how old are you?

Harv72b 11-23-2007 02:17 AM

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. Among the highlights from my trek to my sister's house in Northern Virginia (about a 70 min drive)...

-My mother asking three different times if I needed to borrow money.
-My sister's boyfriend's mother's boyfriend (confusing enough?) talking to me at great length about smoking pot, with my mother sitting next to us on the couch.
-Some jackass hitting my parked car outside (variance: no damage).
-Suffering through the first half of the Cowboys-Jets game with a drunk Jets fan in the room.
-My parents bringing me back (drum roll please) a bag of camoflage-wrappered hershey's kisses from their NYC trip. I'm 35, by the way.
-Pretending to like dark beer, because my sister specifically told her bf to pick up something "exotic" for me (I'm not a big miller lite fan).
-Driving 70 miles back home, at night, in holiday traffic, while simultaneously feeling stuffed and exhausted (effin triptophan).
-Getting home, smoking with the roommate, popping open some poker tables, and suffering through three absolutely godawful beats in a row at the hands of the same player. I won't bore you with all 3, but the first involved him calling 3 cold with Ks7s, calling a bet on an AdJd5c flop, calling another after the Qd fell on the turn, and then actually checking to me on a Th river (I checked through my set of aces).

On the other hand, dinner was good & hershey's kisses totally do rock when you're high. Happy Thanksgiving! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

marchron 11-23-2007 10:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
-Driving 70 miles back home, at night, in holiday traffic, while simultaneously feeling stuffed and exhausted (effin triptophan).

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm going to be a nit about this. It's not the tryptophan, it's the pie. I'm on Atkins and ate 47 pounds of turkey yesterday, and not only did I not crash on a relative's couch during the 3rd quarter of pick-your-football-game-here, I actually lost weight from yesterday at this time to today.

And people wonder why I'm on this diet. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

KingOtter 11-23-2007 11:27 AM

Variance: Two back-to-back QQ vs KK's yesterday.
Brag: I was the KK in both instances.
Beat: Two loose opponents left the table.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

JavaNut 11-23-2007 01:46 PM

Happy election day, down under.

I hope you get a leader that can advance Australia fair, but as such a person isn't running, I hope whoever gets in power does not screw things up too much.

Had great fun with the preelection cartoons, esp. the ones with Rudd drawn as Tintin. They had me in more stitches than when I had my gallbladder removed.

Must have been the longest leadup to any election in history, oh, I forgot the current American presidential race, and they still have almost a year left.

Bona 11-23-2007 09:25 PM

Harv72b 11-23-2007 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to be a nit about this. It's not the tryptophan, it's the pie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Flawed. I had no pie--too full of turkey. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Vex 11-23-2007 11:53 PM

Hi. For the past 2300 hands tonight I've been annihilating the .25/.50 on Stars to the tune of 9 bb/100.

Heater + Holiday Crowd? Or is it sustainable?

Should I move up?

bravos1 11-24-2007 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi. For the past 2300 hands tonight I've been annihilating the .25/.50 on Stars to the tune of 9 bb/100.

Heater + Holiday Crowd? Or is it sustainable?

Should I move up?

[/ QUOTE ]

w/ the holiday crowd.. totally sustainable!!! Move up to 15/30 immediately and post results!

00Snitch 11-24-2007 12:37 AM

lawl.

marchron 11-24-2007 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to be a nit about this. It's not the tryptophan, it's the pie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Flawed. I had no pie--too full of turkey. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Okay, what about stuffing? Coke? There's a lot of carbs to go around.

Look it up: turkey has just about as much tryptophan as other poultry, in fact almost all meats. So unless you nod off after a big-ass Porterhouse or rotisserie chicken, the turkey is innocent.

Vex 11-24-2007 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lawl.

[/ QUOTE ]

It never lasts. 700 more hands (12-tabling all the way), slight downturn, now at +6 bb/100 for the last 3K.

Probably shouldn't have started with teh rum and coke. I might have been able to hold it steady instead of losing a little back. At least I started realizing I was showing down a few too many losers, raising a little too often, etc. and quit.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Harv72b 11-24-2007 01:53 AM

.25/.50 Stud8. Free money. 'Nuff said.

Oh, and as far as the porterhouse thing, I do. Oh, wait....nod off...n/m. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

EDIT because it wasn't really 'nuff said. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

About 2 hours of 1-tabling .25/.50 Stud 8. I had river bets called four times by opponents with no low who couldn't beat my board for high. Had another guy call down twice with 1 pair (no low) after I check/raised him on 6th; once was a pair of threes that I'm pretty sure he rivered. Scooped three pots against the same guy when he refused to give up a middle pair against my made low in HU pots (one straight, one two pair, one rivered higher pair). Got in 4 bets each on 6th & 7th against multiple opponents while holding an (obvious) ace high flush--one was drawing to an 87 low (I had 642 showing) & showed down after rivering two pair, the other had trip sevens & couldn't stop raising. Oh, and hit a 9 high straight flush on my first hand at the table. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Left when the last megafish busted (for the third time, finally leaving) up about $30.