Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Most ridiculous 3/6 session ever (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=545249)

Schmitty 87 11-14-2007 09:03 AM

Re: He\'s back

[ QUOTE ]
ouch theeternalnow must be pissed, why is letranger getting all the action

[/ QUOTE ]

I AM THEETERNALNOW GODDAMMIT MY REGULAR GAME IS $10 SNGOS

Unknown Soldier 11-14-2007 09:04 AM

pt screenshot plz

Schmitty 87 11-14-2007 09:05 AM

i got pretty good hands vs. that guy, but a ton of low pairs. i play a decent amount of NL100 HU but i super game select and play a lot of shorties, so i wasn't sure what to do with low pairs vs. that guy. i flopped one set on a bingo board and he paid me nothing, then one time i called him down and he had top top (ldo).

McBeef 11-14-2007 09:07 AM

LOOOL bad luck dude, but he doesnt look like hes playing that bad honestly from what ive been watching in the past 20 minute

perhaps he drinks.. a lot

Schmitty 87 11-14-2007 01:32 PM

did anyone take bills from that guy?

ya he didn't seem to be playing that bad, but it did seem like he was playing way too loose, like i can easily see him playing huge pots without much of a hand (as if the hands pasterbator posted aren't evidence enough). i would have played a bit crazier and gambled with him, but i don't have many buyins for that game in my ft account, so i just decided to play a pretty tight game. looks like it drove him away tho unfortunately.

Pasterbator 11-14-2007 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

been datamining, getting off the waitlsits since hes like 34/32 over a few 100 hands, doesnt seem that bad at the moment?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, he was 34/32 during our ridiculous match.

During our 2nd match, he was playing very unspewy, and i decided i couldnt play him bc i was tilting.

I guess he plays OK when hes not on crazy maniac tilt, but that doesnt make him good. Just not spewy.

Schmitty 87 11-14-2007 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

been datamining, getting off the waitlsits since hes like 34/32 over a few 100 hands, doesnt seem that bad at the moment?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, he was 34/32 during our ridiculous match.

During our 2nd match, he was playing very unspewy, and i decided i couldnt play him bc i was tilting.

I guess he plays OK when hes not on crazy maniac tilt, but that doesnt make him good. Just not spewy.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya i got the same feeling in the 85 hands i played with him. he wasn't super spewy, but always seemed to be looking for bets and raises that weren't there.

pasterbator: how did you emotionally handle a 5k HU session with that many HUGE pots? like i'm pretty sure i'd have to be lightly drunk to play that long with that many decisions for that much money (in terms of buyins)

oscillator 11-14-2007 03:58 PM

mu empire is a great song, by a great band. ill say that much.