Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Business, Finance, and Investing (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Actually making money - Forum Project (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=246403)

hummusx 10-31-2006 02:00 PM

Re: Actually making money - Forum Project

Let's not let all the negativity get us down, especially when it's coming from people with "stranger" under their names.

jaym 10-31-2006 04:01 PM

So I've a question about the business end of things when setting up one or many websites to collect ad revenues or affiliate monies. Do people start out without a business entity and then incorporate as the business grows? What about tax implications?

Diecast321 10-31-2006 05:14 PM

Dont worry about tax implications yet. Just work on making some taxable income

maxtower 10-31-2006 05:26 PM

Yeah. We're still a long ways from worrying about that.

NNH 10-31-2006 11:07 PM

Max,

I'd like to make a suggestion. It seems this project has started off a bit messy. I think because of the scope of the project, 50+ participants, things are going to continue this way. There are too many people trying to make decisions.

I'd like to see us vote for some (for lack of a better word) project leaders. I would say Max and 4 others would do. Ideally, theses project leaders would be people that have some experience in this intardnet business. All participants would get to voice their opinions, but in the end, the 5 project leaders would have the final say as to the direction of the project.

I can't speak for others, but for me this is more of a learning experience. In that sense, I feel it should be a more regimented exercise, otherwise we'll never get going.

Just my 2 cents.
-NNH

jaym 11-01-2006 12:00 AM

I concur. This is def a learning experience for me more than anything else. If I make a little coin in the process, good game. If not, I'll hopefully be armed with a little experience, some know-how, and some tips from those smarter and wiser than me when it comes to this kind of venture so I can start all over again.

HiddenOuts 11-01-2006 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm definitely interested. Email sent.

[/ QUOTE ]

vegastmoney 11-01-2006 01:01 AM

ok, ok very new to all this, but having just gone through some of the thread already have an idea for a sports betting site. However really lacking knowhow, want in, want to learn how, lets make some money honey...e-mail sent

vegastmoney 11-01-2006 01:03 AM

my very first post, am proud of myself, but a bit dismayed that it reads stranger uunder my name...? whats all that about and how do i change it..?

vegastmoney 11-01-2006 01:09 AM

has that changed it?