Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Average Speed XVII Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=464155)

DustinG 08-02-2007 02:00 PM

Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

hi guys

you guys should probably just follow a path shorty sets out since hes played so awesome up till now and i suck so bad

today we get to choose from low-content posters so that will be fun

i dont know what to think about vr- probably not a wolf, but she isnt a villager either- which would make her a wolf by now, i think

i dont think bravos is a wolf anymore

fish, nich, fnord- im still down for lynching shorty if you guys want to

DustinG 08-02-2007 02:13 PM

i love how everyday we have another dead wolf who tried to get Fmx lynched, and everyday people still gun for Fmx

DustinG 08-02-2007 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Dustin isn't the lynch today, but why in the wolrd did he focus ONLY on shorty all day long? I mean, Shorty had a ridiculously villagery last half of the day yesterday and it didn't matter to him at all

For most players I'd say this is actually somewhat wolfy of him, especially when it comes to a 'good' player like Shorty

[/ QUOTE ]

It was your day yesterday that sucked, not mine.

The case I layed out against Shorty was very good, and its still very good (just not correct, sadly). You should have been voting Shorty. and VR should have been voting Shorty. I'm suspicious of some of the people that refused to vote Shorty yesterday.

Why did you leave w/o saying a word, and why did you go from voting Shorty to following Shorty in such a shorty span of time?

And why the hell did you think Shorty was so villagery at the end of the day. Was it the Durron posts that convinced you?

For the record I don't think Nez is a wolf but I can attack him a lot better than he can ever attack me.

theSmell 08-02-2007 02:20 PM

[0] bojtun
[1] bravos1
[0] Bulletproof Monk voted for VoraciousReader
[0] clowntable voted for VoraciousReader
[0] DustinG
[0] fishmonger voted for fmxda
[2] fmxda
[0] fnord_too
[0] lastchance
[0] Nez477 voted for bravos1
[0] Nicholasp27 voted for VoraciousReader
[0] ScottHoward v3.1
[0] shortline99 voted for fmxda
[0] Supine
<font color="red"> [3] VoraciousReader </font>

<font color="green"> 10:00 No good </font>
[b] Majority Lynch = 8

DustinG 08-02-2007 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nich..why is Nez on your never vote for list?

I'll be checking in later when I get caught up at work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bravos, why has your sole focus this game been Fmx, and whether or not it was Luckay or Nez that was peeked?

fmxda 08-02-2007 02:38 PM

We should probably start with nichp

lastchance 08-02-2007 04:01 PM

The fact that Fishmonger hasn't commented yet on missing the peek worries me a little.

DustinG 08-02-2007 04:03 PM

if anybody who missed the peek is a wolf I think its Fnord

lastchance 08-02-2007 04:06 PM

On Fnord:
[ QUOTE ]

Please, seers, n0: XXXX wolf|village, n1:... especially at the end of the day when there have been 400 posts already.

[/ QUOTE ]
This, specifically, feels villagery, but Fnord's said a lot about not being able to be here, and some of his posts are too detailed/smart, which could be wolf telly.

Hmm..

lastchance 08-02-2007 04:08 PM

fmxda