Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   NWO TAKEOVER — Game thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=538597)

Bulletproof Monk 11-14-2007 01:03 AM

Re: NWO TAKEOVER — Game thread

[ QUOTE ]
ps- monk, im really freaked out that you know enough about me to know i would lynch zen and forfeit village win. is it obvious or are you a freak and very weird dude?

[/ QUOTE ]

?

i only gave it a 5% chance... i thought there was a 95% chance you still lynch me, it was just my best shot given the options. there was no way to freeflow, you were unlynchable, zen became unlynchable and my only other option was to eat zen and push sol, which i figured you would never fall for.

metsandfinsfan 11-14-2007 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
zen, im not mad at you anymore.. i just want you to know. it sucked when the game ended and for about an hour i was really pissed that it all amounted to nothing. but these guys are right, its just a game. we all have our moments, and i certainly dont believe you intended to cheat. no hard feelings.

im sorry if i was super reactive here. thats the kind of person i am and i do my best to control the negative aspects of it. i hope above all people realize that i actually do like everyone and just want to have fun with people. i do my best to not ruin other peoples fun, even though i fail sometimes. i mean well, and i enjoyed this game, despite the strange outcome.

thank you dan, mets, and km! you guys rock and i really have enjoyed chillin with you guys in pog..

ps- monk, im really freaked out that you know enough about me to know i would lynch zen and forfeit village win. is it obvious or are you a freak and very weird dude?

pps- zurvan [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]- someday you'll realize we are quite similar in many ways despite a few blaring differences

[/ QUOTE ]

great post Jenn .. you just made me smile

drzen 11-14-2007 03:43 AM

Re: NWO TAKEOVER — Game thread *DELETED*

Post deleted by drzen

drzen 11-14-2007 03:44 AM

What's teh point?

jgunnip 11-14-2007 06:55 AM

great posts books. maybe its just been the couple of games I've played but the way some players get into it in thread is really a turn off. I realize to some extent heated banter is absolutely part of the game, but when personal attacks get thrown around and dominate the game it is ridiculous imo. If what somebody says on an internet message board really gets under your skin perhaps this isn't the place for you? One or two responses is fine but to take up nearly an entire page with non-game related crap is unnecessary and hurts the atmosphere of the game. Just move on, ignore the person and continue playing the game.

also excellent village work the first couple of days.

if i had any interest in wrestling whatsoever if would have appreciated the links from antidan. still nice job modding [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Solanthos 11-14-2007 10:25 AM

Can't we all just get along?

Thanks to Dan, Mets, and KM for modding! You guys/girls rock.

JennFox 11-14-2007 12:30 PM

u r a broken record. ty.

/thread

durron597 11-14-2007 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
zen, im not mad at you anymore.. i just want you to know. it sucked when the game ended and for about an hour i was really pissed that it all amounted to nothing. but these guys are right, its just a game. we all have our moments, and i certainly dont believe you intended to cheat. no hard feelings.

im sorry if i was super reactive here. thats the kind of person i am and i do my best to control the negative aspects of it. i hope above all people realize that i actually do like everyone and just want to have fun with people. i do my best to not ruin other peoples fun, even though i fail sometimes. i mean well, and i enjoyed this game, despite the strange outcome.

thank you dan, mets, and km! you guys rock and i really have enjoyed chillin with you guys in pog..

pps- zurvan [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]- someday you'll realize we are quite similar in many ways despite a few blaring differences

[/ QUOTE ]

i had faith you would make a post like this [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://lolcat.com/pics/hugztiem.jpg